• Forum membership has its advantages....

Parker 425

92OCHO

Sup with the Friday / Saturday race schedule
Anyone know what classes race what day ?
Thanks

ndvalium

Rescue Director
It should be TT, 1500 and 6100 on Saturday in one race and remainder of classes on Friday in one race. Ill work on getting details.

misterktm

Excuse me ? Friday ?? This is new, I missed that memo somehow. The bulk of the classes are running Friday ? Tech on Thursday ??

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Excuse me ? Friday ?? This is new, I missed that memo somehow. The bulk of the classes are running Friday ? Tech on Thursday ??
I am working on getting the official schedule - Dont feel alone in your darkness. I wasnt aware until about 8 weeks ago it had moved to a 2 day race. I think I slept through the announcement myself and I kinda should know these things...

AZracefan

Wow! hope this helps out all the lap traffic complaints in the past. Curious on the start times, began to enjoy the night racing.

BajaFand

I remember it not being a formal announcement but it was made known after KOH last year it would be a 2 day race. My question is what day is time trials?

AZracefan

My thought, if the TT's, 1500 and 6100s race Saturday, they still go through contingency friday and qualify Thursday. From my memory, class 10 and others didnt qualify, so they would tech Thursday, race Friday, unless they are allowed to qualify now. Sounds like a busy schedule

OFFRD-JNKIE

I called BITD yesterday and asked the same question, I was told basically if you previously raced the morning race you will race Friday and if you raced the afternoon race you'll race Saturday... However if you race the 7200 class they're going to make decision based on car counts for each day.

Frank13

The two day setup is definitely more volunteer friendly. Working the last checkpoint for the 425 the past years has led to some late late nights. Another bonus is having an excuse to take Friday off work!

92OCHO

Hell...
Race on Friday, chill. Breakfast at Coffee grinds early Saturday AM
And watch the heavy hitters leave in the morning like always down California ave ..
Sweet !!!

johndjmix

So glad they broke it into 2 days. Never looked forward to pulling in main pit for fuel on the final lap and hearing “watch out the big trucks are coming”!

—john

baja_racer

Jeepspeeds, 5/16, 9 and 11's have always been in the way...........slower classes are just part of the show. Change is not always good. But I live in the past, so what do I know.