Parker Bluewater Desert Challenge Team Shelter .........

deano

McDeano
Reaction
anybody who needs rental houses in the Keys, give me a pm and i'll get you in touch with some friends that have their houses available for rent for that weekend, it's the best way to go -- ask Stout Racing, Camburg, Mc Millins, Menzies and the DA ---- it's only 3 weeks away (and yes, my house is already full ;-) )

chickenlips

Reaction
In box is full Deano...thx..need rooms for 4persons---w 2 race cars. thx

deano

McDeano
Reaction
anybody who needs rental houses in the Keys, give me a pm and i'll get you in touch with some friends that have their houses available for rent for that weekend, it's the best way to go -- ask Stout Racing, Camburg, Mc Millins, Menzies and the DA ---- it's only 3 weeks away (and yes, my house is already full ;-) )

my friends at RGR Realty (928-667-3381) have the House rental listings that are available for the Keys (or anywhere on the River) - ask for Kim (Harsch) Gory

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
I do recommend renting a house. But I always get first dibs on the house I always get. Right across Deano I also have a feeling this is going to get fun!!!

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
I have roman candles and have no fear of blaming the californias to Frank "the tank" Vadrine... bwhahahaha!

Ryan_P

Reaction
Just rented a place in the Keys as well. Sounds like shenanigans.

robertharman

Reaction
Just rented a place in the Keys as well. Sounds like shenanigans.
Make sure to put up a Checkers sticker so i know where to park the pontoon.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction