Parker Bluewater Desert Challenge Team Shelter .........

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Deano may get evicted from the keys after this....
Its a lot harder then you think.... trust me. not saying someone might not end up in jail...

Just rented a place in the Keys as well. Sounds like shenanigans.
It got wild last year... this year is shaping up to be better.

I'm glad we're in Keys 2 lol ...
You arent safe busby... theres water, theres a way....
Can't wait for this....last year was crazy fun at night!
I did it so i can wear a V-neck to the club..
B2, we'll be over on an Amphibian Stealth Mission to the projects for sure .......... \m/
zing.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
BUMP ...... still plenty of places available -- call 928-667-3381 ask for Kim ~ and tell her you're a Race Team looking for some shelter :cool:

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Reaction
I love me some D-NO pad. Still trying to find a good excuse why I need to go to this race this year. Thought I had one a couple days ago but maybe not, haha.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
I love me some D-NO pad. Still trying to find a good excuse why I need to go to this race this year. Thought I had one a couple days ago but maybe not, haha.

translation == Scared :eek:

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I'm going to be jumping the river in my Raptor as a warm up to winning the Laughlin Leap in my stock Raptor, I plan to finish off the winter by winning the overall at Parker in February

Good thing I got the Deavers put on! Raptor+Fox Shocks+Deavers+Nimmy driving= WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

Boo yaa suckers!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I'm soooo fired up about this! The Cougar is going hunting!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
I'm going to be jumping the river in my Raptor as a warm up to winning the Laughlin Leap in my stock Raptor, I plan to finish off the winter by winning the overall at Parker in February

Good thing I got the Deavers put on! Raptor+Fox Shocks+Deavers+Nimmy driving= WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

Boo yaa suckers!
you better lock that sum beach up -- keys thieves love the fresh fish :eek: