• Forum membership has its advantages....

Parker Grand Prix

Jimmy8

Just curious, who all is going to be at the Whiplash Parker Grand Prix this weekend? I'll be there watching.

TimHayosh

Jimmy, stop by and introduce yourself! I have a black 9 car #951. The back of my trailer says "FormulaNine.com". It would be great to meet you. (We'll be on the East side of the track, just down from the Whiplash H.Q.

Cheers, Tim

(We'll be there this afternoon!)

Jimmy8

I'll stop by for sure, probably on Saturday, maybe tommarrow. I'll be getting home to Parker tonight from school.

Jimmy8

Just went by the track. It Looks really good, and looks as if the turn out will be pretty good considering their is also a MDR race this weekend, the 1000 next weekend, and barstow the weekend after.

Jimmy8

For Day 1 the grand prix had pretty good turn out. A lot of limited class cars, and sportsmen. CWI got the day one win in class 8, due to Don Kolt and the predator both dropping ring and pinions. It was a good race. The new McMullen class 1 car is awesome. It has King Kongs, and is a rear engine with a Toyota V8 in it. It should do pretty well in SCORE next year. There new pre runner is awesome as well. same exact car as the class 1 but with 4 seats. Did I mention they have 2 of them.