• Forum membership has its advantages....

Parker injurys

MikeLeung

Does anybody have any infomation regarding the injurys from Parker this weekend. I know that they had to airlift 4 people out from course. The worse accident I heard about was Tom Swanson's Class 3. I heard that the co-driver broke his back and had to be cut out of the car.

AllwaysRcn

When we were leaving parker and heading to Laughlin, on the way out we saw a completely mangled 9 car. Another of the 4 airlifted out.
The problem with having such a fast course is that the accidents are far more severe. ie: High speed rollovers, etc. Not to mention the dust.

TROPHYSEDAN

The jeep didnt look good so we stopped and the guy asked us to get help so we radioed for help . whiplash didnt know about it. I was wondering how they were .The 9 car didnt look good either .There was alot of busted up cars. hope everybody are O K . It was fast we were 3 and 4 gear down the graded roads to fast .Thanks Dennis

frankh

The jeep was pitted next to us. On Sat about 7:00 pm the co-rider was at the hospital and the said he was stable

PLS

The Nine car was next to us at Midway after the rollover. I talked to the driver and he turned down the airlift so they could take another injured guy out. The driver of the Nine was in a lot of pain, but was more upset about the wreck ruining a great run. He had passed a number of cars, hit a berm, and didn't remember anything after that. It was definitely a hard hit.
Pete- BOYD RACING

DougM

Was that the 9 car with the broken WRIGHT beam and crunched roof(rear flat as well ) sitting at Midway?