• Forum membership has its advantages....

Parker/Laughlin...still lost...

Tim

I am still a little confused about what classes will be racing which. Or at least which race will have more of a given class. I was going to go to parker, but I do want to see more trucks: trophy,7, 7s. So where will most of them be? What about the other classes, where will most of them go? Everybody seems to just be hyping the race they are going to so I cant seem to get a clear picture. If I missed a definitive answer that was already posted, my bad, direct me to it. Thanks, Tim

Klaus

Administrator
where will the protrucks be ? and the pro dirt ?

Tim

fishdood, will all of the trucks end up there? I may end up chasing for someone at parker. what's going to be there in terms of trucks?

fishd00d

What A Joke
I know almost all if not all of the TT's will be there and also a lot of the 7, 7S truck. I think the 8's will be at parker though.

Go Big Or Go Home

Jimmy8

parker has 5 or 6 trophy trucks and truggies entrered in the unlimited class. Parker has 18 class 8's preentered at this point I here. I have heard of possibly at least 5 7 unlimiteds, 2 of them being brand new debuting at this race, and also a handfull of 7s's. I also have heard there will be quite a few stock full's in parker, and also quite a few sportsman trucks. I also think there may be a few protrucks still coming to parker as well, but I dont know for sure. As far as buggies, I think most all of them will be at parker. 37 pre entered 1's, 45 pre entered 10/12's, 56 pre entered 1600's, 18 pre entered sportsman buggies, 15 preentered 5-1600's I here, 29 pre entered 9's, and also a here of a few 11's.

PMC Racing

Tim

cool, thanks jimmy 8 and everybody else. That gives me a pretty good idea of whats going to be where. I appreciate the info, Tim

pciscott

Tim both races will be great, if you can't decide go to Parker on Saturday and Laughlin on Sunday. I will be racing my Ford f-150 Trophy truck at Laughlin and rumor has it Sal is making a special shorter track for the Trophy truck class, between 6 and 8 miles 10 Laps per day. This should be awesome to watch! Also if they split the Trophy Truck and Protruck classes I will race both. Jimmy lets see some names with the numbers you quote or is this the same as the 20 Protrucks at Parker rumor? To all the Desert People we are going to have two very exciting races in January. Too bad they are the same weekend, but look on the brite side one roadtrip two bitchen races! I have not seen a double feature this good since they got rid of the drive in movies! Everyone be safe and have a great weekend at the races!

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

Tim

pciscott, well said. It will prob be the most racing i have ever seen in a weekend, I cant wait, Tim
p.s. if anyone hears about laughlin and trophy trucks racing on sunday please post, if I'm at parker it might be worth driving up for.

Jason

well i can guarntee atleast 1 unlimited 7......ME!!!>....haha....HEY SLOW MOE JUST GO TO PARKER!!!!!!!!!!.....jajaja but does anyone know of which 7's are gonna run parker...?????

JCA

Kevin from DMS said he will be at Parker. I am running the MDR race and don't have the money for both.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by JCA on 01/09/02 10:06 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Well said Scott,

Man, that kid can type! Like it's been said before........GO WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO! If you can do both....do it! Be careful....I too may be on the road going back to Vegas to drop a couple of my inspectors off at the Airport. I too wish the races were on different weekends. BUT, THATS RACING!

I'm still waiting for a contract....don't know which race I'll be at yet!

Art "The TECH DUDE" Savedra

Jimmy8

1. herder
2. greer
3. greer
4. ragland
5. stanly steele from new mexico. I think I spelled the name correct
6. trust me there is another one, just cant say much about this one at this time, but just trust me.

As for PT's Jeff, there are no names I know of, just things I have heard through the grapevine, but there are only 10 entered at laughlin, which gives room for a few to move down the river and run class 8 in parker. take it for what its worth though, a grain of salt. Most of the other numbers I have gotten from the snore site forum, the snore president posted, but I added some in a few places I knew of more. Most of this is just stuff I have found out and passed on to you. I dont know any of this for sure, just more than most since I live here in parker, but it will be neat to find out once the pre entry list comes out. For the most part your guess is as good as mine, and numbers tend to grow when passed from one person to the next. Both will be great races though. Dates have to be changed for next year.
PMC Racing<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Jimmy8 on 01/09/02 10:39 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Jimmy8

remember that truggies and tt's run in one class in whiplash

PMC Racing

JCA

All classes run both days. They race on sat usually last about an hour then they come back and race again on sun. not all classes race at the same time. they will put some classes together like TT and protrucks will run at the same time and all mini trucks (7, 7s and stocks) run at the same time but the minis will not be running with the TT. That is why I could not agree with Scott more. What a great chance for one hell of a road trip. Parker on Sat and Laughlin on Sunday. You still get to see all cars/trucks (unless they broke and could not repair overnight) run at Laughlin on Sun.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

jimpat

Scott.. I have been trying to get some info from the SCORE site but it seems not to have any about prerunning and laps and if its like last year, T T pro tks and 8s all at the same time.
As far as I know, as of last week end, there should be seven class 8s there. Maybe more as a couple that were going to Parker decided to switch because of the contingency value in Laughlin. Guess we'll see when we get there...
jim

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!