• Forum membership has its advantages....

parker start order

pjc

Chairman
I should have the latest entry list and starting order per class by Monday if not sooner. I'll post the URL as soon as it's up.

PJCinLV

Jimmy8

TT went greer, stanley steele, ragland, and then greer.
I dont remember class 1 but they had 24 entries and RG drew twords the rear, I think 20th.
class 10 had 22 entries
class 12 had 9 entries
class 8 had 9 entries including Kyle Taylor
1600 had 65 entries, and I think Fraley/Maccachren drew 2nd to last spot
7 unlimited had 5 entries
there were probably 40 others in misc classes.
I will give you the line ups later today, I have them on separate paper I have to find.

PMC Racing

nobrakes

thanks guys.where are the weyhrich's(team TSCO)class1,c.harold class10 & m.cohen class 12???thanks again and c-ya in parker.

Jimmy8

weyhricks start in 21st spot right behing rg. the rest I will have to see about, I still cant find my paper with the start order.

PMC Racing

Rory

Crayola Killer
I thought there was going to be 20-30 class 8's at Parker, now I see there is only 9. what happened?

Racers Only

pjc

Chairman
Okay, our software sorts by alpha or numerical means. So the display at
http://www.off-road.com/race/2002parker400/rtr.html will not show the true starting order. Of course, it will sort itself when the finishers start to arrive.

What I'd like to get is the "vehicle manufacture" info for the racers whom we do not have this for. Whiplash does not provide this info. What you see so far, was gleaned from other websites and old race data.

If you have a correction or addition please let me know and we'll make the change.

Thanks

PJCinLV

Klaus

Administrator
Listed by class and starting position:
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.race-dezert.com/articles/02parkerstart.html>http://www.race-dezert.com/articles/02parkerstart.html</A>

Junior

What happened to Class 8?

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

desertracer

Does anybody know what car Robby Gordon is running, where did he get a Jimco or who's is it? Isn't Jesse Jones building a TT, why is he running Cl.1?

Mike_McCluskey

Go to www.desertracing.com. They have some spy photos of the car he is driving. Its a Porter built truggy thing. Looks real nice. Nothing outrageous in the horsepower range, a very usable 450hp. Should be a very fast car.

Steve_Sourapas

I believe Robby is running his Dad's Chenowth Mill. Single Seater with the Toyota in it,at least that's what his Dad told me last week.In regards to Johnny Kaiser's new Porter Truggy that is one sweet part,they should be in Barstow on Wednesday testing it.Maybe Robby will get in the Truggy if he doesn't like the Chenowth,who knows?

BEERMAN

desertracer

Do you know if Jesse was out at Barstow last Sunday with the new car. We were out there with our new Jimco. The Wilson's and the Myer's were there also. There was a purpleish blue Jimco that I could not make out who it was but it sounded like Quinns car. Does anybody know if that was him or...?

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
it was not me i have been sticking to the desert around phoenix
cars are much harder to drive than i thought
i will be very happy with a finish at parker
in regards to the tt it should be at barstow in 2 weeks for a good
shake down
i am not sure what the first race will be for that

jesse