Parker this weekend?

Dave_G

Anybody going to Parker this holiday weekend? Were heading down to the house friday afternoon and might actually make it to the island on saturday afternoon for a few beers. Dove hunting in Blythe on sunday and monday mornings but on the water during the afternoon. Any race-dez animals going to be there?

Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

jeff

I'll be at Parker... Staying at Echo Lodge and will hopefully cruise out to the Desert Bar one day this weekend - I've got a crew that's never been and they need to see it.

Aloha

Dave_G

RE: "I've got a crew that's never been and they need to see it."

I think this should be the opening weekend for it....Kenny normally closes it during the summer. We might be in the shooting area on the way to the desert bar saturday morning.

Dave

Justin

Im heading out to Blythe late tomorrow afternoon. Hit the water (and beer) on saturday then the doves on sunday and monday. Probably gonna go have some fun in the truck on the Arizona side for a few hours too. Should be a good weekend.

shrek

We will be staying in the keys for the weekend, leaving tomorrow morning. Its going to be a rough weekend of serious partying. I need it though................

Racing isn't everything.............it's the only thing!!!

Dave_G

Anybody make it down to the sand bar on saturday or sunday?.... That place was wild! We had a great time!

Dave