Parker...To spectate or not to spectate

wnt2bercr

Reaction
Well here we go again. BITD has opened up areas to spectate. Those of you that are familiar with these ares and this race ...are these areas worth the trip? I went about 10 years ago and watched it in a wash..it was about as fun as watching golf on TV ...I believe it is shea road and bouse area. Any one familiar?

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
It is going to be awesome...not only are some of the areas opened up there is also the guantlet which is short course type action.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

mgobaja

Reaction
I think the guantlet has been dropped this year. Nothing has been said about in any of the entry info.

Will_Higman

Dakar Finisher
Reaction
Kris and JJ

Parker is a great race for racers and spectators. JJ, I recommend the Bouse area for you. The racers come off of a very fast graded road into a well known rough section where no lifting is required! Check it out! Kris, they took out the short course in the Gauntlet. It is now just the main pit area with no jumps, turns etc.. It will be as exciting as watching paint dry. There are some good areas up Shea road if you are willing and able to walk in.
<marquee><font size=5><font color=green>Pedos</font> <font color=white>Viejos</font> <font color=red>Race Team.....</font></font></marquee>
Will Higman
BITD#1040

Jimmy8

Reaction
The reason the gauntlet was taken out was because of how bad the dust got last year covering the highway. I guess people could not see the road ect. I guess with a stadium course that long it was impossible to keep water on it, and unlike at Laughlin, there are no intervals every hour to put more water on it. Bouse is a great spot to watch, and a new spectator loop (adds maybe 5 miles) has been added by the old SCORE start finish. You can also walk from shea road to the jeep trail which is a prime spot as well, and there is always the wash. It will be a very good race for spectators. That is one thing Casey really wanted to do for this race.

Trophy Truck #15
www.JimmyBeaver.com

wnt2bercr

Reaction
Thank for all the info guys.....anyone know the current roster? how many trophy trucks etc?

JCA

Reaction
made it clicky for you Jim

www.andrewsracing.com