Parker

RacerX

Reaction
I have alot of upclose pics of the truck from the parker race at one of the pits. I will try and post them after I capture them off the camera and compress them.

desertjunky

Reaction
I would like to say thanks to the Dirks/Porter team for letting me help. Gary,Mark,Daren,Chris & Ty are all great people. Also thanks for letting me crash in the semi fridaynight. we spent the day at midway and had a blast all day long. thanks again guys. that truck is incredible. they will be someone to contend with in trophy truck this year. good luck guys.

factorX

Reaction
Website
www.factorxengineering.com
The truck you are talking about is Bj Baldwins, It was built by billy georke, and dayrl puttman of collins motorsport (brian collins) Yes it did dreak at laughlin due to the fact it was not done yet and Bj knew that but decided to hammer on it anyways. He was told to take it to laughlin and "Show it off" But take it easy on it. The truck was finised (enough to show) only wednesday night of laughlin week. The truck was brought home and fixxed and back on the road a week or so later. It is one of the nicer prerunners out there those guys build some awesome [daddy didnt love me]..............

Off road race rental companion of the evening

sbro

Reaction
My friend (mflo on this board) got video of Baldwin jumping on Friday evening. He is awaiting posting priveleges, so here it is:
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.desertrides.com/videos/BobbyBaldwinPrerunner.wmv>http://www.desertrides.com/videos/BobbyBaldwinPrerunner.wmv</A>

frankh

Reaction
Website
www.n2sracing.com
I think the gauntlet was closed for some reason. It makes us racers look good to the BLM when we don't follow there rules then brag about it. Things like this is why when race day come the are only one line open in a wash that has maybe 5 that could be used. I think the truck is cool but because you have a nice truck does not mean you can break the rules. why is it that every race we give them more ammo to use against us.

sbro

Reaction
Sorry, I was not aware of that. I wasn't there, nor did I film the video. It was requested so I posted. I can remove it if you consider it as being "ammo for the BLM".

frankh

Reaction
Website
www.n2sracing.com
The post was not directly at you but "us" as a whole. I want to be able to race in the US but it is getting harder and harder. Just look at the parker race. There were place where in sand washes there were marked off lines and you had to follow only that line. It was stated at the diver meeting that there were going to be a large amount of people just watching for people to go off course. don't get me wrong I'm sure place like the goat trail people should not be making hundreds of new roads but in a sand wash ? What are they going to due when the next big rain storm comes get a s!!!! load of vacuum trucks up wash and reroute the water.