Party at Kartek

Tyson

Who all is going to be at the MDR Kartek race? Well I'm planning a party at the "Wall" friday night. Not sure as yet if anything is certain, but it is VERY possible that we will have a band playing, and possibly a 1/2 pipe to skate there as well - yes a 1/2 pipe in the desert how sick would that be? Sound fun, think you'd want to stop by?

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

Timberwlf

Im hoping to go but unfortnally my buddy that always goes out to the dez with me decided to move away =( so now i have to find some other peeps up here in lancaster/palmdale to head out with..something about going to the dez by myself dosent seem appealing nor safe.

But if I find some people to head out with then I DEFINTLY want to go...

ohhh and where is the wall?? the only time ive been to lasurn (sp) was at last years night race and I couldnt find it..

Brandon
timberwlf@earthlink.net
AVPrerunners.com (under serious construction)

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 4.0L Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck/ Future 7 Unlimited Race Truck

BIG_FAT_LOSER

They did not use the wall at the night race. Camp rock road this time. The wall is about 3 miles east of start finnish. approx RX 4 on this map <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.mdrracing.com/pdfforms/2002map_kar.pdf>http://www.mdrracing.com/pdfforms/2002map_kar.pdf</A>

Duct tape is like the Force.It has a light side and a dark side,and it holds the universe together.

kurt

You should make it Saturday night, IMHO, that way racers, chasers etc. could come out to the party. Besides it would be fun to watch the last of the race survivers make it back to the finish line on Saturday night.

ntsqd

I'm planning on being there. If you see a blue 'Speed Buggy' type dune buggy motoring around, flag me down. I'll likely be camped somewhere up the hill a little from Motion Tire's pit.

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Tyson, did you measure the width of you truck yet??? call me 714-412-9887, the trailer is at my friends work and he will measure it today....Mike

everyone thinks they are superman when the camera is pointed at them...untill they land!!!

Tyson

ANyone know if the BLM would shut it down for having a band there? I know SDPrerunners had to change their plans, or how I got about getting a permit or whatever. I really really want this to happen.

And after I know for sure about being able to have the band there or not we could probably change the date to saturday night.

Look at me, I can fly

frankh

If you do it on Friday you will shut out most race but Sat would be a blast. If you do it at start/ finish we'll supply the AC.

TROPHYSEDAN

Call Patrica at MDR .Team Cocktail has played at the races.check with them

hey tyson, do you know a guy named Jim or James, surfer/skater, he used to live in HB, now lives in laguna? he claims to know you. i go to school with him at cal state long beach.
laters
chris

Tyson

If your talking about Jim Medlen goofy kinda guy then yeah. He's totally cool. Actually his little brother is 1 of my best friends went to HS with him. Tell him I said what up, if you havent already had the final for that class.

Look at me, I can fly