• Forum membership has its advantages....

Party With Team Dirt!

JenDiggityDirt

The evening of Oct. 20th in Norco at Tamazula Baja Grill (on River and 2nd off the 15 from Riverside or if coming from OC exit Lincoln off the 91 and go north then left on Railroad till you get to 2nd and turn right). We're going to have a (really good) live band and beer and food will be available. It's being hosted by the fine folks at Team Dirt and should be a lot of fun. We'll be there about 5:00.

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

JenDiggityDirt

Yes, it's the same night as the clean-up...we are having it later so people can do both if they want. Yes, we're going to Estero...wouldn't miss it! How about you?

fishd00d

What A Joke
They are racing at the track at Estero this weekend again??? I thought it was only like once a year. What day and what time is it?

Go Big Or Go Home

Greg

Practice on fri., racing on sat and sun. Should be some good racing, I heard evans, leduc, huseman, bradley, renezeder, and a bunch of other pros will be there this weekend. This will be everyone's chance to show some support for short course racing. If you've never been to Estero Beach it is really cool. The race track is on the resort grounds, you walk to the track from your room then go hang-out on the beach after the races.

Greg

JenDiggityDirt

It's been brought to my attention that perhaps my directions were not "right on." So just go to <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.mapquest.com>www.mapquest.com</A> and put in this address: 3484 2nd St Norco, CA 91760. Thanks.

vwguy

it was all right except for the fact that railroad is river

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it