Passport for the 1000?

Roddd

RDC Crypto
I keep hearing different things...can anyone tell me if a passport is required to enter back into the US from Mexico? Gracias guey!

Advertising supports this site

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
passports are nice. they enable you to travel.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
RDC Crypto
Sheese!!:rolleyes: Everyone just get a passport. It will make the border line faster for everyone. It's not that hard. And for all of you that are going to cross back without one make sure you go thru TJ, so the rest of us don't have to wait because you were too lazy to get one. And enjoy the wait at secondary.

bob91yj

RDC Crypto
Just the idea of getting hassled at the border/secondary was enough for me to get one...three years ago.

Strothers

RDC Crypto
Don't forget, If you get the passport card they have a chip hidden in the material. If you have any of a minor criminal record count on secondary. So use a regular passport

TreyP

"F" you Bill
RDC Crypto
Don't forget, If you get the passport card they have a chip hidden in the material. If you have any of a minor criminal record count on secondary. So use a regular passport

It's also on your passport if it is new. Welcome to big brother.

n2baja

RDC Crypto
Also, if you've applied for your passport but haven't received it yet, just show the port of entry guard your receipt.

n2baja

RDC Crypto
where is this info coming from...

I don't know where ocotilo got the info, but I called the Mexicali Port of Entry last month and was told the same thing. They also told me that you could show your receipt if you had applied for, but not yet received, your passport in the mail.

n2baja

RDC Crypto
Just an FYI: If you opt for the less expensive passport card, I was told it's only good for travel to Canada and Mexico.

B

Brandon Johnson

Get a passport!!!! Why would you wanna risk your chance of survival from an accident by not having one.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt that your only way to get Life Flight back to the states.

450grl

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wellerracing.com
Yeah, I'd rather just get another passport. I had one that expired, so at least the process to get another one isn't too difficult.......

mesquito_creek

RDC Crypto
I gotta get one....anyone know a good place in Tempe or Chandler??

City of Chandler main clerks office on AZ ave/Chandler... They can process your paper work there... Download all the paper work/fill it out first, then drive down there and get in line..... it didn't take too long, less than an hour on a friday afternoon..