Password isn't the best password...

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
I'm sure some of you know who Dianna is (Miss Supercross for many years, Monster girl, etc..). She has a women's clothing company and their Shopify account, email and bank account got hacked and lost over 100k. She mentions embezzlement but this is a case of being hacked/fraud since it wasn't someone in their company that took the money.

If you use weak passwords let this be a reminder to update them!

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
8:26m video

Interesting. Responsibility is someone else other than the Ig video creator.

Crying yet no tears. Just an observation.

6figure lesson in living life will probably be repeated down stream since in the video no ownership was displayed.
Now, its just a video and I don't know her and don't know any more of the story other than what was on display so nothing I post has real validity.

If you watched it you paid (I did) with attention time units. So at the end the IG video poster got paid.

---
Thanks Curtis for posting. Good reminder to use strong security. Shopify supports 2FA, so does RDC.

Last edited:
Advertising supports this site

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
Great acting. Lots of crying with no tears like Klaus pointed out. She’s going to get a lot of views with this, does everyone who gets robbed go on the internet and Fake cry about it now? Stay off the internet if that’s the case.

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Great acting. Lots of crying with no tears like Klaus pointed out. She’s going to get a lot of views with this, does everyone who gets robbed go on the internet and Fake cry about it now? Stay off the internet if that’s the case.
If you really think about it its Attention units she is collecting. We all do it all the time for everything you do at any given moment.

Attention can be measured in Time and quality. A math formula might look like:

A=t x I / O

One attention unit always has time in it. Time is linear and universally equal.
Input is the effort/energy/whatever you put into it and and output is what you get in return.

Example:
Watch Netflix for 60 minutes takes inputs (needs Netflix service, devices, electricity, internet, a couch etc.) and the output is knowledge, community belonging, feeling of safety?.
The Inputs and Outputs are different for everyone. Everyone has a completely unique value system. Some people are unaware of their actual values.

RDC competes for your attention with everything else you could be giving attention to right this moment. We try to make the Output as valuable as possible so its as good a ROI within the dimension of online platforms and communities.

Pay attention. Collect a reward.

Last edited:

EasyE

RDC Crypto
I couldn’t sit through the the whole video , but sounds like they rerouted the $, but they were all CC transactions , can’t they refund and then $ pulls from same account, or don’t ship the goods? Also how does this small company have $100k in sales in 1-2 days all online?
Doing that kind of business and no 2FA?

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

McCredie A

RDC Crypto
I’m with Easy, I couldn’t sit through the whole thing. Too annoying and I got tired of her making sure her hair was proper. Her sweaty salt shirts or whatever don’t mean anything to me

If she was in a bikini pre-kid number 2 I would have watched it for at least 35 seconds.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
When I watched it I was doing something else and mostly just listened so I didn't really catch what you guys said about no tears etc.. I'm not going to watch again to see if I agree. LOL. But my main point about posting this is to remind everyone to use good passwords and 2FA.

Sounds like what happened with them is the hackers got into their shopify account and email, and was able to gain access to their bank and drain the account with multiple transfers. And I'm sure the money was just sitting in the account from more than just a couple days of sales. I could be wrong though, and if I am they have a great business making over $100k in 1-2 days of sales.

TwistyItch

RDC Crypto
Website
liquidaider.com
As a Shopify store owner, I get a ton of very very good looking emails with links that do not go where they say in the link text or logo. Some of the link addresses are like Sh0pify.com/... of say Shopify.com in text but they go to china.com addresses. If they got hacked, I doubt it was a simple case of a insightful password and that they/she clicked one of the false notification emails thereby inviting trouble. Once you're in, changing the bank info is easy so I don't get what she said about 'hacking our bank account'. You get paid and the money gets transferred to the bank account listed in your Shopify account. Change the email address in Shopify and the transfer notification will simply go there.

BajaJT

RDC Crypto
If it even sort of looks like a scam it probably is, I replied to a RDC add for a Raptor in Chicago ILL. took two weeks but got a reply that it was still for sale but in Denmark, he would love to ship it, then it totally silent.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
If it even sort of looks like a scam it probably is, I replied to a RDC add for a Raptor in Chicago ILL. took two weeks but got a reply that it was still for sale but in Denmark, he would love to ship it, then it totally silent.
If you or anyone see an ad in our classifieds that's a scam please let me know. I do my best to delete them but some look legit at first.

THE_SCOTTS

RDC Crypto
So you set up your phone, make sure you got the right angle. Press record and proceed to give your best Amber Heard impression.
Videos like this for me do more harm than good. The intention may of been positive but the delivery was poor.