Pastrana...This could be bad!

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
With Pastrana's all or nothing outlook. This could be bad!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOhoiOWJepQ"]YouTube - Travis Pastrana's World Record Jump - Announcement Teaser[/ame]

BGRANT

Reaction
I don't know about TP but somebody on the Nitro crew seems bound to get hurt real bad..................or worse.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
The question is......What is he going to be in? The Suby seems like the easy answer, But I'm sure someone would donate a TT or class1

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
he's gonna go for 200+

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Jeff trust me when I say, Red Bull pays very well for their guys to do this. Must be nice huh...

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
The question is......What is he going to be in? The Suby seems like the easy answer, But I'm sure someone would donate a TT or class1

I talked to my neighbor who built the rally for the xgames today. He says it will be something with the suby. but we will see.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-9w60YVf74&feature=related"]YouTube - Nitro Circus Season Two Teaser Trailer! Bigger and Better Stunts![/ame]

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
Reaction
I think jumping as far as he can in his rally car is his safest idea yet! He has a roll cage around him! Safer than the double back for sure, safer than jumping out of an airplane with no parachute on, and safer than him jumping into the grand canyon and pulling a chute.

I cannot wait to watch this on New Years. You know how big he is going to go since he is protected by a roll cage now.

Great post!

JMS

Reaction
Ive always thought if someone did it right in a TT or PRO 4 or the likes that a 200+ ft jump shouldnt be that difficult, if they practice it like every thing else, and build up to it the will learn the limits but I think 200 shold be fairly easily obtained with the right trajectory(sp) and enough speed it should be realitvely safe and will blow away a rally car jump any day!

57Racer

Reaction
DVR...check. Fresh pair of pants....check.

Love that show...

BGRANT

Reaction
The Nitro crew was up here in Park City today hitting the ski jumps at the Olympic Park. That has the makings of some crazy sheet.

Maxxrhino

Reaction
I would bet he goes for a back flip in the Rally car or just some serious distance in it!!!