Patton Racing engines Championships!

OFFRD-JNKIE

Hello I am trying to help out my friends at Patton Racing Engines... We are trying to find out how many championships were won by teams with there engines over the years. Leon thinks the first one was with Dave Shoppe in the 80s. Maybe some of the more seasoned racers here can help us out... ! Thanks for every ones help!

Chase 2

What you dare not believe Leon???!!!! LOL I only met Leon when he was building Venables Rough Riders motors for the Class 8 truck and the Mickey Thompson Stadium trucks. His motors where in the last Class 8 championship win of Rob Mac and the first TT Class Championship. The fricken Stadium stuff was all a blurr, I don't remember who won those championships.

HDRA1

The Godfather
What you dare not believe Leon???!!!! LOL I only met Leon when he was building Venables Rough Riders motors for the Class 8 truck and the Mickey Thompson Stadium trucks. His motors where in the last Class 8 championship win of Rob Mac and the first TT Class Championship. The fricken Stadium stuff was all a blurr, I don't remember who won those championships.
well the stadium stuff is easy he didn't have any they were only won by two manufactures toyota and jeep so that is easy and i think dave shoppe won in 87 in class8

LuckieNat

Like Dub said I am trying to put together a list of the all the Championships my dad's motors have won over the years. Here is the list I have been able to come up with if anyone can remember anymore I would really appreciate it if you posted them. He has been doing this for 20+ years so any help at all would be great.
BITD Trick Truck Champion Chet Huffman Motorsports
SCORE Trophy Truck Riviera Racing
BITD Trick Truck Waybe Lugo/Steve Olliges
CORR Pro2 Jerry Whelchel
BITD Trick Truck Garron Cadiente
CORR Pro 4 Jason Baldwin
SCORE Trophy Truck Jason Baldwin
SCORE Pro Truck SMD
BITD Pro Truck SMD
CORR Pro 4 Rob MacCachren
CORR Pro 4 Rob MacCachren
SCORE Class 8 Westhem Racing
SCORE ProTruck Chuck Harris
SCORE Trophy Truck Robby Gordon
SCORE Trophy Truck Venable Racing Rob MacCachren

Chase 2

Didn't Rob Mac get the SCORE Class 8 Championship with Venable the last year before the TT class started??

Forty1Racing

Well the fact that almost every vehicle that Rob Mac drives has a Patton power plant means there must be A LOT of championships powered by a Patton racing engine.

OFFRD-JNKIE

Bump back to the front page!