• Forum membership has its advantages....

Payback stickers

BeastlyFord

Just a quick question, while at Primm I saw some American flag stickers with the word PAYBACK on them on some sick trucks. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get them from. Thanks in advance for any help.

Keep it shiny side up and oily side down.

BeastlyFord

RacnCPA

Tom Willis had 1500 stickers made up for the race (1000 flags and 500 flags with the word PAYBACK). They were in such demand that all 1500 were disbursed at the race. I'll email him and let him know everyone wants MORE!! He is probably on his way back from Primm.

Sc

BeastlyFord

Let him know that there are many people interested in them and he is a genius for making them. I am pretty sure that anyone who walked around Buffalo Bill's saw them and everyone wants them.

Keep it shiny side up and oily side down.
BeastlyFord

mgobaja

I saw them at Buffalo Bills and on about 10 cars on the 15 southbound on sunday morning. Bitchin Idea. I also liked the show of American Pride with a lot of racecars and chase trucks flying Old Glory.

vwguy

the worst thing in the world happened yesterday im flying our american flag and the whip is flying all over at 80+ mph and im listening to disturbed and after the song i look in my rear view mirror and its gone the whip broke with my 3 foot by 5 foot flag on it take about the worst thing in the world

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it

pjc

Chairman
Don't feel too bad.. After contingency, I dissasembled our flag pole and folded the flag. I placed both in the back seat of my 4-seat prerunner with the window nets up. We then parked in the lot and had dinner at Buffalo Bills. When I got home, the flag was gone.

A rare commodity I guess.

PJCinLV

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I lost my flag on the way up to Primm. I had a 3x4 footer on the pit bike that didn't even make it past Barstow. I think a lot of people had problems losing their flags or having them stolen.

As for the stickers. I would like several payback stickers. I would not mind paying more for a better quality one though. I washed my truck yesterday and it came off because it is a paper sticker.

Kris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

dezertchick

Yeah-Tom, that was AWSOME about the Stickers! Kudos to you for spending the money and time...it was very cool. Most everyone out there had one on their vehicle/race/chase/prerunner/daily.