PBR goes to the 'Dork' side

NTRoffroad

Reaction
Congrats to Ollie for finally becoming a buggy dork! He picked up an old Raceco 2 seat beam car today. Hopefully we will see him out at some local races soon, running class 12. It also fits much better in the garage than Butch did!

This VW/buggy thing will be a little learning curve but your going to love it.

Congrats again!

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Ha ha I can see it now.... A Buggy? lol.... Wait I own one of those :rolleyes: :eek:

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
thats wut happens when u realize the truth.... trucks make good tow vehicles... and a raceCAR is suppose to b a CAR!!! haha

congrats welcome to the buggy world... where every1 is welcome

Chase 2

Reaction
Sweet! A class 12 car! Now if Ollie can just figure out what a CV joint actually does!

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
1983 Raceco. Dialed in and fast car. Legal for the NORRA 1000 Vintage ralley. Would be a contender for the overall.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Welcome Ollie Won Konobi, there is much power on the Dork Side. :eek::)

Fourstroker

Reaction
1983 Raceco. Dialed in and fast car. Legal for the NORRA 1000 Vintage ralley. Would be a contender for the overall.
Let me guess. Kupiec's prerunner?

PBR

Reaction
thanks guys! the buggy thing is all new to me, cv's, beams, torsion bars, i am going to need some buggy jedi's to teach me the way. i am really excited about my new venture!

Attachments

Fourstroker

Reaction
thanks guys! the buggy thing is all new to me, cv's, beams, torsion bars, i am going to need some buggy jedi's to teach me the way. i am really excited about my new venture!
Looks like a had a good guess. You guys are going to have alot of fun with that thing. So much easier and less time consuming to prep a buggy. Good luck guys!

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
Reaction
The first thing your going to need to do is put some Yokohamas on that bad boy! :D

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Ollie, welcome to the dark side!! I've seen that car in the classifieds for a while and could not believe it lasted soooo long. With the success of "pinky" you would think that car would have only lasted hours in the classifieds! Great car, great history, I'm sure you will have a blast building and driving it. Have fun prepping those Summers Bros rear hubs, LOTS-O-FUN. :D Ollie penchansky, a buggy dork, I love it!

racinteach

Reaction
just giveme a call I work near you guys and know a buggy..I have been lookig to help someone out. Buggy drivers are a sepcial breed.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Are you going coil over on the rear or staying with just the bypass?

jsallenbach

Reaction
good car. Letner racing old class 2 car Race-co.

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
Reaction
Better tire in my personal opinion. Less rotating weight. Better hookup. Its hard to deny Pinkies track record. I run them on my Class 10 with no issues. Run your car through a wash with both tires and you will see the difference. The other side of that is people will tell you that you cant his rocks. Well after running BFGs in class 12 for 4 years let me say that you cant hit rocks with those either. Rick St. John has been doing very well in class 12 with them also.