PC pictures!

1971Ford

Reaction
Things will be alittle different this time around, i have made my own website so they will be posted through there but each requested car # will still have their own sub-album. I made a new photobucket account just for VORRA pictures too.

Here are some teasers:

Thanks for the shower Steve. It was wonderful haha.

Ive got tons more pictures that came out great.

The website is speedbumpracing.com and there is a photography section. The link is in there.

make sure you see Lyman and Cougarfreak photography for the high-resolution pro shots.

jackassracing89

Reaction
Ryan, every single race you get better and better, next Prarie city race be ready, I'm gonna get you on the track, your "teaser" shots are awesome, like i said your well on your way to being VORRA' "spectator/soon to be racing guy" fan of the year! See you and your dad at Yerington.

1971Ford

Reaction
thanks!
yeah the pictures are alot better this time than last mostly because my new camera. i got a nikon d70 and a 55-200 telephoto to go with it. I like the spot that i accidently found, where it shows the "start/finish" sign and the jump.

buggyfreak

Reaction
Hey 1971ford I got to say you do just as good as a pro at taking photoes but i have to comment on that first pic i love the way you timed it right & got that great shot of Berri. keep up the good work

BCGIrish

Reaction
That first pic is killer

1971Ford

Reaction
no requests?? ive got Rescue Racing, Sullivan 118, 535, 132, and 1222 posted. Lets get some more up. I know i talked to alot of guys that loved the pictures, i just can't post every single car without a request for it because that would take a decade.

1971Ford

Reaction
I just put all your pictures together 1018, But im leaving today so they will be up sunday after i work on them a little.

1971Ford

Reaction
ok i am going to work on you and Phoenix Racing later today