PCI GPS Class - Summer Tour '09

sweetdevil

Reaction
The Kids are out of School - but PCI is sending you back to class!!!

PCI Race Radios GPS Class - Summer Tour '09

Learn how to use your Lowrance GPS to its full potential!

We will be going over the Lowrance Globalmap GPS units and the new HDS Lowrance GPS units. We will be providing free software updates - so bring your GPS!

Locations:
- Long Beach, California ~ PCI Race Radios ~ June 30th ~ 6:30pm ~ $25
- Phoenix, Arizona ~ Geiser Brothers ~ July 8th ~ 6:30pm ~ $30
- Las Vegas, Nevada ~ Nevada Off Road Buggy ~ July 15th ~ 6:30pm ~ $30
- San Diego, California ~ Race Ready Products ~ July 22nd ~ 6:30pm ~ $30

Bring your own GPS for a hands on lesson, we will supply the power cables. We will provide a PCI Customer GPS Cheat sheet specific to your model, Refreshments and a note pad.

Send me an email or call 562-427-8177 with your name, class location you are interested in, model of your GPS unit* and how many are attending.

*GPS Software updates will not be available unless you email in advance your GPS model number.

Classes have limited space, so RSVP soon!!!

Brokenbronco

Reaction
Sure, they have a lot of similarities to the Globalmap Software and Options. You would learn a lot about them in the regular part of the class. Then after (or before) the class, we can go over any specific questions to the unit and I can help you set it up for racing/chasing.
Great! I'll be signing up! Will i get some cheats sheets for it like you have for the regular gps?

Tom_Willis

Reaction
I'd like to go to the June 30th session. I'll bring a 540 and a Global map 4000 that i got at the swap meet. And a fork & knife for the pizza.

thanks

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
is there any room left @ the phx class? is there a way to load map create 7, or similar on the i-way 500c? there would 4 - 6 of us. and would bring 3 500c's and 2 baja 540's.. thanx ...DB...

sweetdevil

Reaction
The classes are getting full, but there is still room at all of them. You can put the Mapcreate (.lcm) files on a chip and put it into the iway, but there really isn't a whole lot more on mapcreate than on the iway 500c. Pick a detailed offroad area and try it out. I've got you confirmed for 4 spaces. I suggest getting there early and sitting up front so I can help you navigate through the iway menu's (they are a little different than the Globalmap instructions we are going through.)

Dezertpilot

Reaction
This is a super service that PCI is offering, you will def get your $ worth!!!

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
thanks for putting this on, see ya there...

Haycock

Reaction
very cool your doing this class! to bad you dont have a norcal or reno class though, i would be there for sure!

sweetdevil

Reaction
Just about every class is booked over capacity, so we've added more dates!

Locations:
Phoenix, Arizona. Geiser Brothers. July 8th 6:30pm $30
Las Vegas, Nevada. Nevada Off Road Buggy. July 15th 6:30pm $30 - Class is full, working on a second date, details coming soon. Please call to have your name added to the interest or cancellation list!
San Diego, California. Race Ready Products. July 22nd 6:30pm $30 - Class is full, working on a second date, details coming soon. Please call to have your name added to the interest or cancellation list!
Corona, California. Kar-tek. July 29th 6:30pm $30
Long Beach, California. PCI Race Radios. August 5th 6:30pm $25

Bring your own GPS for a hands on lesson, we will supply the power cables. We will provide a PCI Customer GPS Cheat sheet specific to your model, Refreshments and a note pad.

Send me an email or call 562-427-8177 with your name, class location you are interested in, model of your GPS unit* and how many are attending.

*GPS Software updates will not be available unless you email in advance your GPS model number.

Classes have limited space, so RSVP soon!!!

BobbyD

Reaction
Just wanted to say thanks for a great class. For anyone thinking of taking the class it is well worth the time and definitely worth the price. Very informative for the newbies and intermediate users. I'm going to put the info to good use at the SNORE night race in August. Thanks again PCI Staff!!!

racer56

Reaction
How about a class in the San Fernando valley, that would serve people in Ventura, Santa Clarita and Palmdale? Maybe you could have it a the Huffman shop.