PCI Motorsports and Driver/Owner Scott Steinberger chooses PFAFF RACING ENGINES

VeryFast

PCI Motorsports and Driver/Owner Scott Steinberger chooses PFAFF RACING ENGINES as there Power of Choice for the #7 Ford Trophy Truck.

Scott came to us looking for reliability and power at a good price.

“After spending time with Gordy and Steve at Pfaff’s facility, it is clear to me I have made the right choice. Pfaff Racing Engines long winning history in the power boat industry along with the elaborate facility and complete in-house machining and quality control gave me the confidence to make the change. I can race with the most power and best reliability at an unbelievable value.”, stated Scott.

Look for the #7 Trophy Truck at future SCORE and BITD events with the new Pfaff engine package.

Please call or visit our facility in Huntington Beach, CA for a consultation, quote or tour. We look forward to building a winning relationship with the offroad racing industry.

Ask for Gordy, Steve or Paul at 714-894-7573
5362 System Dr. Huntington Beach, CA 92649

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Good for Scott and the PCI team. It would be nice to see TT#7 run up front again

Joser1726

well Pete actually finished this years 500 so that is a good sign!!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Marine industry must be slowing down as bad as every other industry even if the river is packed!...incredible marine motors so I imagine the TT motors will be incredible too.

Hopefully pfaff gets old black on top again.

Dezertpilot

Thats really cool, hey Scott loved the old school paint job at the 500!!!!

CMazzulla

I have seen nothing but incredible things from Pfaff in the marine industry. They have got there $@&^ together for big reliable Hp.

B

Brand-O

If they can build 1300hp blown motors that run at max rpm all day at boat races, that LAST!!! Then building a reliable and FAST TT motor is cake work.

Dezertpilot

If they can build 1300hp blown motors that run at max rpm all day at boat races, that LAST!!! Then building a reliable and FAST TT motor is cake work.
Different requirements, but I think Pfaff will do good for PCI.

Chas Moore

It sounds good, runs great, reliable what else do you need.

Uncle_Bob

Like I said with Pete, I am glad to see that Scott has now chosen a get builder of high power motors. I have known Pfaff's reputation in the boating world for many years all with great success with the guys I run Poker Runs with.

Good job Scott!

Dezertpilot

tkr

VeryFast

Kings. Scott states the truck is 15mph faster in the rythm section during testing in Barstow with his new Kings

fast eddie

i know we are proud as well as confident to have pfaff building our power plant and i thank them for all the help with our old engine at the 500!!!!