PCI Open on Sunday - Baja 500 Plans

sweetdevil

For those of you heading down Sunday, we are going to be open at our Long Beach location from 10am to 4pm. We will try to answer phones all day too 562-427-8177.

We will be open all day Thursday in Ensenada, location TBD (as usual) but we are hoping for the fuel truck lot (as usual). Call us on the Weatherman channel for info. THURSDAY is the best day to come by and get service work done! Radio reprogramming, Helmet work, last minute stuff like catheters and the GPS download! You all know how crazy Friday is for you AND us, so come by Thursday if you can!

McKenzies won't be down there this year, so make sure you stock up on last minute parts and call them now!

I am coming home Friday night after tech to do the PCI Customer Relay remote via internet from here in Long Beach all day Saturday. I will be assisting Weatherman with emergencies as well and in constant contact with SCORE ops and IRC team. If you need anything, call or PM for my cell - it may be a good contact to have on this side of the border!

Good luck to all, please be safe, have fun and sanitize your hands. (And whatever else you use at Paris) :)

See you all down there!

Rhiannon

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
For those of you heading down Sunday, we are going to be open at our Long Beach location from 10am to 4pm. We will try to answer phones all day too 562-427-8177.

We will be open all day Thursday in Ensenada, location TBD (as usual) but we are hoping for the fuel truck lot (as usual). Call us on the Weatherman channel for info. THURSDAY is the best day to come by and get service work done! Radio reprogramming, Helmet work, last minute stuff like catheters and the GPS download! You all know how crazy Friday is for you AND us, so come by Thursday if you can!

McKenzies won't be down there this year, so make sure you stock up on last minute parts and call them now!

I am coming home Friday night after tech to do the PCI Customer Relay remote via internet from here in Long Beach all day Saturday. I will be assisting Weatherman with emergencies as well and in constant contact with SCORE ops and IRC team. If you need anything, call or PM for my cell - it may be a good contact to have on this side of the border!

Good luck to all, please be safe, have fun and sanitize your hands. (And whatever else you use at Paris) :)

See you all down there!

Rhiannon
Bob is back right???? You guys have fun down there:):):) and BE SAFE!!!!!!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
So we'll know if the radios are messing with pacemaker if he starts making a twitching sound!!!!!!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Nice Rhiannon, might try and stop by just to say hi and give you a hug as you'll need it on friday. Thanks to PCI for everything they do.

Waldo

Safehouse
We'll catch you at contingency...Thanks for everything PCI does for this sport. PorkPit "Cheese" just picked up a HD5 GPS yesterday from you guys...That thing is pretty darn cool!

mawtrophykart

Thanx Rhi, major help! Please have 3 triple xl catheters and a small color HD gps ready. i'll be there at noon.