PCI Race Radios SNORE 250, Oct 5-6 (Beatty, NV)

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Reaction
I have not seen a thread opened yet r/e the upcoming SNORE 250. Who is planning on racing?

We will be there in class 10.

kdneo

Reaction
We are planning to make the trip! If anyone needs hotels they better get on it, we booked like 2 weeks ago at the only hotel we could find open! Stop by and say hello at tech TabZone/Baja Racing Supply #2099

drofmij

Reaction
Flyer says 117 mile lap
I know, but Kenny Thatcher told me it was going to be 3-85 mile laps. Heard it again this morning from someone else ,so thought I would ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoreracer

Reaction
I know, but Kenny Thatcher told me it was going to be 3-85 mile laps. Heard it again this morning from someone else ,so thought I would ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 laps 117 miles each , the blm in Beatty does not like small laps

AZFR8TRAIN

Reaction
Motor is done won't be attending. Just released three rooms at motel 6. Good luck Everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Rick 1634

Reaction
Hot pit like Bap & Rage or can we pit where we camp

BW1672

Reaction
Trying to get some people to go with me hopefully i can run at this race. When does the map come out?

drofmij

Reaction
Trying to get some people to go with me hopefully i can . run at this race. When does the map come out?
Haven't seen the map yet but it will probably be similar to last years. It was a fun race , worth the drive. If you are short on pit support, tri state motorsports does remote pit service.

Attachments

snoreracer

Reaction
Haven't seen the map yet but it will probably be similar to last years. It was a fun race , worth the drive. If you are short on pit support, tri state motorsports does remote pit service.
Track is very similar to last years about 115 miles now that the BLM has made adjustments. SNORE will be marking the track tomorrow at 8am meeting at the S/F

BW1672

Reaction
2 laps 117 miles each , the blm in Beatty does not like small laps
Kenny could i run my 2 seat car without a passenger? Or if someone wants to help pit i will give the seat to a crew person their team

drofmij

Reaction
Kenny could i run my 2 seat car without a passenger? Or if someone wants to help pit i will give the seat to a crew person their team
You can run it as a single seat you just have to take your passenger seat out of the car. What class are you racing?

drofmij

Reaction
Track is very similar to last years about 115 miles now that the BLM has made adjustments. SNORE will be marking the track tomorrow at 8am meeting at the S/F
They are showing rain up there for Tuesday and wednesday, will that change the track. I know at the midnight special, you had stated if it rained BLM would not let us go across the lake beds.