• Forum membership has its advantages....

PCI Race Radios SNORE 250, Oct 5-6 (Beatty, NV)

kdneo

We are planning to make the trip! If anyone needs hotels they better get on it, we booked like 2 weeks ago at the only hotel we could find open! Stop by and say hello at tech TabZone/Baja Racing Supply #2099

snoreracer

Haven't seen the map yet but it will probably be similar to last years. It was a fun race , worth the drive. If you are short on pit support, tri state motorsports does remote pit service.
Track is very similar to last years about 115 miles now that the BLM has made adjustments. SNORE will be marking the track tomorrow at 8am meeting at the S/F

drofmij

Kenny could i run my 2 seat car without a passenger? Or if someone wants to help pit i will give the seat to a crew person their team
You can run it as a single seat you just have to take your passenger seat out of the car. What class are you racing?

drofmij

Track is very similar to last years about 115 miles now that the BLM has made adjustments. SNORE will be marking the track tomorrow at 8am meeting at the S/F
They are showing rain up there for Tuesday and wednesday, will that change the track. I know at the midnight special, you had stated if it rained BLM would not let us go across the lake beds.