PCI Racing fan?

pciscott

Reaction
Looks like PCI Racing has a new fan, In the parking lot of the Primadona hotel at the Score awards one of our chase trucks had the doors kicked in and was keyed on the passenger side also. The truck was a Blue GMC pickup with a PCI Racing sticker and a number 7 on the back and was parked next to the race truck on the trailer. Hotel security will be checking there cams. If anyone knows who had anything to do with this we would love to get the police involved. Private message me with any info.

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

firedog

Reaction
Scott, that is a real bummer to hear. It's too bad that stuff like that happens! Hopefully they will find something to work with from the camera. Best of luck in '03.
Paul

BA_DirtDriver

Reaction
Guaranteed it's someone who YOU know. Might be a jealous drunk but that kind of crap generally comes from aquaintances. FWIW

JCA

Reaction
I might have been drunk that night??? and I sure as HELL know I am jealous but I was nowhere near Primm!!! J/K Scott you know I am always in your corner and hope the best for you and your team. I hope this gets resolved and I think this kind of crap is total BS!

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

dave

Reaction
Scott have they looked at any tape from the cameras yet ?
Have you heard anything ?
I sure hope they do catch the @#$%^ who did that , that is just wrong ...

Dave