PCI Racing Trophy Truck Test Video

kingmotox

Reaction
We went to barstow today with Scott Steinberger and the PCI racing crew to test out the new motor. Check out our new exclusive video feature article, first of its kind.

It was a little windy so we were limited on footage but it turned out good. We look forward to shooting with Scott again in the future for more footage.

Thanks to Scott and his crew for the opprotunity.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dezertrangers.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=a502f8953ce0444894d19e5356f7ddec;act=ST;f=1;t=431;r=1;&#top> PCI Test Video </A>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Nice Song choice :)

Truck looks as badass as it always does!! I want one!!!

Go Big Or Go Home

mattrick8888

Reaction
although i didnt get to make it out to this test session due to work, i would like to thank Scott for letting half of the crew to come along and show us what number 7 TT is all about! hopefully i will be able to make it out next time to see it in person. best of luck to you and your crew at the race!

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Thanks again to Scott for giving me a ride in the truck today. Its nice to see the big time racers give us croanies a little happiness too :)

Nothing like going 109mph while drinking a cup of coffee :)

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."

Jack

Reaction
The problem I see with that video,
It is not long enough.... Just gets me worked up and it is over, now I can't stand up for awile. :)

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Ya I know what you mean, everytime we watched it while we were making it we were like "We want more!" Unfortunetly it was really windy and some footage came out choppy cuz we were taping over something else. But luckily the best footage came out ok.

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Great.... Now I really can't wait until the 500!!
Nice vid guys.

-G