PCI V2R GPS download and support

sweetdevil

Reaction
We will be open for contingency in the big trailer Tuesday and Wednesday at the Sunset Station.

I am taking my truck with a camper shell to Tonapah and Hawthorne. I will have small items like GPS Antennas, catheter kits, shields, etc. and tools to work on helmets and radios. Because of the time constraints for replacing a bad intercom or radio, I will also have loaners (rentals) for PCI customers if there is a problem with your intercom or radio I can't fix quickly, I can give you another one to install instead. I will be set up with an EZ up and table, but may not be the easiest to find, so if you need help with anything, call my cell at 714-580-7680.

GPS DOWNLOADS
BITD has released the download. There are 13 files. For those who know what they are doing, you should be able to use their files just fine. You won't be able to put all the days on at once because they used too many waypoints and you will run out of storage. We have cleaned up the files and added the text to the waypoints so you know what the danger markers mean.

We will offer two different options for our download: 1 single file (all three days) or three files that YOU can load each day. This can be emailed or we can ship you a chip with the files on it and the cost is $40. We can install the 1 single file at contingency for you or install day 1 and teach you how to load the other two days on your own for $50. We really recommend loading each day and deleting the previous days information. The benefit to loading each day is you won't have overlapping courses and the pit #'s will be accurate. (Tonpah is finish on day 1, but Pit 3 on day 2)

I was planning on helping with the GPS download at the start line, but this isn't allowed by BITD so if you need help, you have to call me before you take your car to impound that evening!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
We will be open for contingency in the big trailer Tuesday and Wednesday at the Sunset Station.

I am taking my truck with a camper shell to Tonapah and Hawthorne. I will have small items like GPS Antennas, catheter kits, shields, etc. and tools to work on helmets and radios. Because of the time constraints for replacing a bad intercom or radio, I will also have loaners (rentals) for PCI customers if there is a problem with your intercom or radio I can't fix quickly, I can give you another one to install instead. I will be set up with an EZ up and table, but may not be the easiest to find, so if you need help with anything, call my cell at 714-580-7680.

GPS DOWNLOADS
BITD has released the download. There are 13 files. For those who know what they are doing, you should be able to use their files just fine. You won't be able to put all the days on at once because they used too many waypoints and you will run out of storage. We have cleaned up the files and added the text to the waypoints so you know what the danger markers mean.

We will offer two different options for our download: 1 single file (all three days) or three files that YOU can load each day. This can be emailed or we can ship you a chip with the files on it and the cost is $40. We can install the 1 single file at contingency for you or install day 1 and teach you how to load the other two days on your own for $50. We really recommend loading each day and deleting the previous days information. The benefit to loading each day is you won't have overlapping courses and the pit #'s will be accurate. (Tonpah is finish on day 1, but Pit 3 on day 2)

I was planning on helping with the GPS download at the start line, but this isn't allowed by BITD so if you need help, you have to call me before you take your car to impound that evening!
PCI is the Bomb Dizzzzllleeeee!!!!! :p

Wendell #527

Reaction
Their downloads are always the best and I get them every time. I just got mine. Good stuff.