PCI WEATHERMAN FLIGHT PLAN FOR 1000

Weatherman

The voice of desert racing
RDC Crypto
Parker, AZ / P C I Race Radios, Signal Hill, CA
Website
www.weathermanspeaks.com
Leave Ensenada @ 12:30 Thursday cruise for 7 hours and land in Loreto @ 8:30PM, two hours on the ground paying fees to keep airport open all night, etc, etc.
9:30 leave Loreto and cruise for 7 hours and land again @3:30AM Friday or earlier if everything is quiet.
7:30AM Friday leave Loreto and cruise for 6 1/2 hours, landing Loreto @ 2:00PM.
4:00PM leave Loreto cruising for 6 1/2 hours and land @ La Paz @ 10:30PM before the Airport closes.
7:00AM Saturday leave La Paz and cruise for 7 hours landing back at La Paz on our final flight, other than some clean up on the 3 hour flight back to the USA. This plan only needs Loreto open for one night and causes no overtime fees in La Paz.

The King Air 200 costs SCORE $1,150 per hour to fly and this plan calls for 37 hours. Then there are other costs including hotel rooms for the crew in Loreto, airport costs that would make you cry and on top of all this Roger told me in the interest of safety that I can add as much to the plan as I see fit.

The Weatherman Relay Team on Diablo can handle the traffic for the first 400 miles and will stay on the air till the race is over.

I was just notified that SCORE now has insurance for crew members. Call SCORE's Brianna for the details.