PDailey for Sale.....rental companion of the evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
so Pat we've now all seen that the 5ver is for sale.........soooooo, that can only mean that the 12 is almost done, how about some pictures of the build.....or are you taking time off until it is done?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Pat's 12 car is not being built at Area 51. Any and all rumors of said car are rumors, speculation and nothing more. There is nothing to see there. Move along.

nafecarytrid

Reaction
Actually I am selling my car and going to team up with Cody Agee and we are going to run his 5/1600 car to keep the costs down and save some money for both of us. The 12 car will still be built, just slowly. That's the scoop.
What series are you guys going to run and does this start now or 2010? Inquiring minds want to know. :confused:

nafecarytrid

Reaction
This is starting now. We are going to pick and choose races next year. This year, we haven't decided yet. We are still racing Ridgecrest though.
You BETTER! And just for the record I don't think you're a rental companion of the evening, you just like to experiment... ;):D

harleys dad

Reaction
Good luck Pat and Cody, you should be going the 1600 route, at least that way there are good size entries anywhere you decide to race!!!

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Pat, and here I thought you were going motorcycle racing............:D

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Shameless spam.... Getting a truck guy to start a "conversation" about a buggy dork with a 5/16 for sale.... LOL!

Pat, you shoulda waited to post.... Another couple days and I'm sure the rumors woulda had you building a Geiser or buying all of Pistolas TLs! LMAO!

Wherever the Orange Army General is racing, I'll be there!

harleys dad

Reaction
I though about that. Had a blast driving that 12 car in Parker this year. We'll see. I really like how Class 12 is growing right now. Lots of new 12 cars being built.
Either way Pat, I wish you luck!!!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
somebody photo shop a Geiser roller with Pat's name on it please......we can still get this going as most people don't read all the posts...

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
exactly^^^lets get this rumor mill flowing... haha

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Hey Pat, is that your comfort zone, behind Rulo? :D

jk, good luck selling that and the truggy

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
i heard that Pat was no longer selling the truggy!!!

i heard that he got tired of being a buggy dork and wanted to go country clubbing so until he has either his SPD or GEISER trophy truck built he was gonna race the 3 seat truggy with a TRUCK body on it...

he wants to show all the trophy truck guys how 2 drive...
He is also going to rent out the 3rd seat to the highest bidder!!!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
i heard that Pat was no longer selling the truggy!!!

i heard that he got tired of being a buggy dork and wanted to go country clubbing so until he has either his SPD or GEISER trophy truck built he was gonna race the 3 seat truggy with a TRUCK body on it...

he wants to show all the trophy truck guys how 2 drive...
He is also going to rent out the 3rd seat to the highest bidder!!!
Funny, I heard the same thing...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.