PDG and TORC Raised $50,000.00 for TEXAS Event!!

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
Must Pre-Register by Monday, April 20th

The PDG is pleased to announce that aLL Pro trucks will receive $1000.00 to help with travel to The Off Road Championship's (TORC) opening race at Texas Motor Speedway on May 15-16. All drivers have to do to qualify for this money must pre-register with TORC Series no later than Monday, April 20; take the "Green Flag" on Friday, May 15; and be a paid PDG member. You can register for races by going to the TORC website and downloading the Race Entry Forms. Pre-registration will also be available at the TORC/PDG Test and Media Day at Perris Auto Speedway on April 19-20.

The Professional Drivers Group (PDG) has raised $50,000.00 with help from sponsor TRAXXAS which will be divided between all Pro truck drivers. Each will receive $1000.00 just to take the Green Flag Friday night at Texas Motor Speedway.

This is totally separate from the PDG Travel fund. Any pro driver that would like to apply for the PDG Travel fund may do so. Apply for travel fund

Pro Drivers must have a current USAC License and be a PDG member.

THANK YOU TRAXXAS!

http://www.pdgoffroad.org/news.php#1000

ryant35

Reaction
I wonder if there is a travel fund for media... one can only dream...

ryant35

Reaction
Sure, you just have to kick back money from the pics that you sell. :p:p
Yeah that's the idea. "I love your pics, I might actually buy some this time!" Doesn't pay anything.:D:D:rolleyes:

ryant35

Reaction
Well you don't NEED picture to get running for the next race, and everything else is so expensive. Maybe I should sell my pictures with transmissions... by a picture and get an unlimited buggy motor...

It does cost a lot less for us to get out there.

SEANY

Reaction
I thought TORC wasnt allowing any other media then there own.

ryant35

Reaction
I thought TORC wasnt allowing any other media then there own.
That's new to me. There is a media application link on their website but it doesn't work...

And somehow they have my email address along with every other photo & video guy I know of.

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
They are allowing media. You just have to purchase credentials.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
monday, monday, monday!

pdg and torc raised $50,000.00 for texas event!!
must pre-register by monday, april 20th

the pdg is pleased to announce that all pro trucks will receive $1000.00 to help with travel to the off road championship's (torc) opening race at texas motor speedway on may 15-16. All drivers have to do to qualify for this money must pre-register with torc series no later than monday, april 20; take the "green flag" on friday, may 15; and be a paid pdg member. You can register for races by going to the torc website and downloading the race entry forms. Pre-registration will also be available at the torc/pdg test and media day at perris auto speedway on april 19-20.

The professional drivers group (pdg) has raised $50,000.00 with help from sponsor traxxas which will be divided between all pro truck drivers. Each will receive $1000.00 just to take the green flag friday night at texas motor speedway.

This is totally separate from the pdg travel fund. Any pro driver that would like to apply for the pdg travel fund may do so. apply for travel fund

pro drivers must have a current usac license and be a pdg member.

thank you traxxas!

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
Today is Monday April 20th.

Must Pre-Register by Monday, April 20th

The PDG is pleased to announce that aLL Pro trucks will receive $1000.00 to help with travel to The Off Road Championship's (TORC) opening race at Texas Motor Speedway on May 15-16. All drivers have to do to qualify for this money must pre-register with TORC Series no later than Monday, April 20; take the "Green Flag" on Friday, May 15; and be a paid PDG member. You can register for races by going to the TORC website and downloading the Race Entry Forms. Pre-registration will also be available at the TORC/PDG Test and Media Day at Perris Auto Speedway on April 19-20.

The Professional Drivers Group (PDG) has raised $50,000.00 with help from sponsor TRAXXAS which will be divided between all Pro truck drivers. Each will receive $1000.00 just to take the Green Flag Friday night at Texas Motor Speedway.

This is totally separate from the PDG Travel fund. Any pro driver that would like to apply for the PDG Travel fund may do so. Apply for travel fund

Pro Drivers must have a current USAC License and be a PDG member.

THANK YOU TRAXXAS!

hoeker

Reaction
today's the day, fax 'em in if you want the grand from the PDG!

TORC Administrative Offices:

11232 County Road M
Crandon, WI 54520

Phone: 715-478-5024
Fax: 715-478-5025