Peeing While Driving

cynicwanderer

Reaction
might also want to get checked for urinary retension. many people have it and don't know it. it can be caused by different things. however, one of the symptoms is the inability to go under certain conditions and not being able to empty your bladder completely. having your bladder overly full can cause reflux into your kidney, which can cause serious kidney damage. I know about this, because I was in the ER after one of the V2Rs (for crash related stuff) when they discovered I was retaining over a liter of urine, even after going to the bathroom. one way to solve your problem, is to use an indwelling catheter when you race. some have a flip valve so you don't constantly drip. they are effective, but can be a bit uncomfortable until you get used to it.

Last edited:

Rcamp99

Reaction
You need to relax your core, loosen your Ass muscles up, try to slump a little and do not focus on the fact that it’s so difficult to pee.

For me it’s been so simple that I’m able to wait for long right hand sweepers so it flows out and away from the corider.

You’ll get the hang of it. Like anything, don’t overthink it and get stage fright. People went to the moon, Lewis and Clark walked across the god dam country, you can pee in the car. We believe in you.
😂😂😂😂 I have zero issues peeing while racing also.

Guess being paraplegic and having no control over it helps that case🤣 my chick didn’t even make a heat at b@p co driving with me without having to go also. She just waited for a straightaway lol. Before I broke my back I used to hold it for entire races. It hurt to do so. But it was very hard for me to piss myself in the race suit. Ive heard of people having issues from sitting in it for hours if it doesn’t dry fast.

E.Hagle

Reaction
Guess being paraplegic and having no control over it helps that case🤣 my chick didn’t even make a heat at b@p co driving with me without having to go also. She just waited for a straightaway lol. Before I broke my back I used to hold it for entire races. It hurt to do so. But it was very hard for me to piss myself in the race suit. Ive heard of people having issues from sitting in it for hours if it doesn’t dry fast.

At the 2020 1000 my brothers catheter got disconnected and he peed all of the seat god knows how many times. I got in after him and sat in it for 15 hours. I had the worst case of chaffed monkey butt for the next three days. The acidity was horrendous. Never forgave him for that misery.

jon coleman

Reaction

At the 2020 1000 my brothers catheter got disconnected and he peed all of the seat god knows how many times. I got in after him and sat in it for 15 hours. I had the worst case of chaffed monkey butt for the next three days. The acidity was horrendous. Never forgave him for that misery.
next time try a glad trash bag, they work to a certain extent like in rain races , put it on like shorts, or just drape seat then sit down in, and kind fold around lap belts, that or enjoy the nasty Ph balanced h2o

NTRoffroad

Reaction
Don't stop hydrating or change your diet and drink as much as you want and need during a race. Don't use the generic 'one size fits all' cath's you pick up at tech, go to a pharmacy and buy a few different sizes to test out and get a real cath tube that is reusable. I had a hard time going with the race ones and the tube was hard to get in a good spot and would sometimes kink. After finding a comfortable size and a more rigid tube, I could go anytime under most any condition. Take the time to get your 'placement' right before you start and again any time you may have to get out of the car. Wear it testing so you get used to it. I know it sounds funny but I used a different size in cold weather than in hot weather. Good Luck. Also they are way cheaper at a pharmacy.