Perris Kick Off

rjrace

Reaction
Corona, CA (September 14th, 2009)—The Traxxas TORC Series presented by AMSOIL marks it’s return to the west coast with a kick off party at Roscoe’s in Chino Hills, California on Thursday September 24th, 2009 at 5pm. The party will be the start of what will be an exciting weekend of action packed off road action at Perris Auto Speedway September 25th and 26th.

Fans that attend the kick off will have the chance to win Traxxas R/C trucks, race tickets, and many other prizes! Come out, meet your favorite drivers, and take advantage of Red Bull drink specials and great food! Dirt Newz will be broadcasting live on dirtnewz.com with all of the latest news and driver interviews from the party. TORC sponsors will be on hand doing ticket giveaways and promoting the Perris race. Red Bull drivers Ricky Johnson and Steve Barlow, as well as many of off-roads most talented drivers will be signing autographs and displaying their 800 horsepower trucks for fans to see.

Roscoe’s Deli is located at 14700 Pipeline Avenue in Chino Hills, California. For more information on please visit torcseries.com.

The Traxxas TORC Series- The Off Road Championship, presented by AMSOIL is the world’s premier short course off road series. TORC drivers push the limits with 900 horsepower, action-packed fender pounding on challenging natural terrain racetracks. The 2009 season schedule includes stops in Texas, California, Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin. For more information on TORC please visit www.torcseries.com.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
hope to see lots of faces there!!... it's always a great time at the kick-off !!!

the perris rounds are going to be INSANE!!!... the points are so close and there are a few different people in each class that can snatch the lead away, perris is going to throw a monkey wrench into the points!!! im sure of it!!!

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Bump....anyone else goin tonight??

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction

metalcore_xxx

Reaction
It was cool. I was hoping I would have won a Slash so I could give it to my kids for Christmas, since the bug me for one at every race. I had a good time hanging out. The place was kinda far from Perris though.