perscription goggles?

ColoradoZQ8

Reaction
Does anyone know if there are options for perscription goggles? I've been doing some googling with no real luck.

ikikazz73

Reaction
The only thing I ever did when I had glasses was wear a set of oakley L frames, well I think they were L frames, maybe it was O...hmmmmmmmm oh I know get lasic!!!

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
most goggles fit over my glasses and it doesn't affect my vision at all

the best ones i had were the utopia goggles

TheWarWagon

Reaction
888rxgoggles.com/ is for sure your best bet. I know a couple VetX guys that go through them. As far as riding with your glasses on, most guys run Scott goggles with good result.

worcs761

Reaction
A couple of years ago I forgot my contact lenses. I was wearing my script VZ raps. So I figured I would just wear them under my Scott gogs. I rolled a lap at Thunder Valley to check thing out and see how the prep was. Pulled the trigger and started a fast lap. Pulled the up hill double and got vertigo mid air. I felt like the bottom dropped out of my world and slammed the face of the next jump. Yard saled and wanted to throw-up because of the way my vision was mid-air. That was the second time I felt weird wearing script glasses under my goggles. Third time will not be.......... so charming most likely. I never have a real problem with contacts when riding or racing.