Personalized License Plates

ultrablew

Reaction
I know many of us have them and some refuse to have them, but I'm sure we've all seen a few good ones. Please share or come up with a good one....

We have one on our 8.1 2500HD that is GASZLLA
Was very appropriate when the gas prices were almost $5/gallon (Still is appropriate to though)

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
the one on my HD2500 says DSRTRZR I wanted DSRTRCR or DSRTRSR but they are both taken.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Mine, heres 2: my 56 & my avatar. heres another

Attachments

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
have this on my HP2 so people realize it's a dirt bike...

hammer down racing

Reaction
A friend of mine is from New Zealand and his wife's plate is GIDAM8.
A concrete guy named Cal in town had a truck and his plate was IH8MYX. A lot of other construction guys had bumper stickers that said I HATE CAL's EX TOO.

BeerRUN

Reaction
Ours are: EVIL KID; RACE PRP; CORRACN (his truck); CORR4ME (his scooter) ; MALL RUN (her car); MALLRN2 (her scooter); DEZ CASA (trailer); H20 RUN (boat trailer); 4 DEZERT; DN4CABO and latestly, stolen with truck last year BAHA MIL. Love those plates!!!

ultrablew

Reaction
Those are some good ones. We sold our boat not too long ago, but the trailer plate was WET TOY

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
I want one that says GAB☆ (Pronounced Gabster-which is what most of my good friends call me) :D

and another that says 2HT4UHO To Hot For You Ho!!! hahahahaaaaa!!! I don't really want that but I think it would be funny as hell!!!

I've seen a cool one... it was a jazz musicians and his was RESON8 :D

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
708DSRT.............

708 is the state code for racing and it is all on a fallen officers memorial license plate....

ML Racer

Reaction
We have one on our 8.1 2500HD that is GASZLLA
Was very appropriate when the gas prices were almost $5/gallon (Still is appropriate to though)
Ha Ha I had an 2001 2500HD with the 8.1 and man what great gas mileage:D like 8mpg:eek:

Duramax baby:p

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
I saw a prius a while a go when gas was 4 bucks a gallon.

The plate said

GAS-LOL

Despite it being clever, I still wanted to nerf him.
dan,

When my bumper is fabbed and my truck has bullydog for balls, you can borrow it for the day to do as you see fit....:cool:

Stinky Gas

Reaction
I saw a prius a while a go when gas was 4 bucks a gallon.

Despite it being clever, I still wanted to nerf him.
I want to nerf most Prius' on the road. I got passed by a prius doing 90mph on the freeway. What's the point of that?

1BAJA03

Reaction
Mine is 1BAJA03. What a great year for us in Unlimited 5 Car

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Mine is my screen name. It means if no one figured it out yet. (You Matter to God). I am easy to find at races. I always get "Your that RDC guy with that name".