• Forum membership has its advantages....

Petersen Museum Pics

germancarsonly

I'm glad all those photos are still around. It's a shame the titles are done the way they are and that they aren't completely grouped by race. I did find a few photos of my cars from '75 and '76 I had never seen.

BajaBronco

OMG I've burned out my eyeballs late at night for the past 3-4 months. That pic of your Toyota is awesome! I own whats left of the Bronco in the pic next to Manx above. Working on it slowly. My avatar too.

LAZY-H

Large Member
OMG I've burned out my eyeballs late at night for the past 3-4 months. That pic of your Toyota is awesome! I own whats left of the Bronco in the pic next to Manx above. Working on it slowly. My avatar too.
Awesome
Post some pics of that Bronco ?!

LAZY-H

Large Member
Awesome
Post some pics of that Bronco ?!

BajaBronco

Bronco pictured raced '67 1000 (Harvick/Stroppe , DNF in last 40 miles, tho led most race), 68 Stardust 7-11 (Minor/Bayer 1st), 68 Mint 400 (Minor/Loomis 1st), 68 Mex 1k (Minor Bayer, 1st) and final race 1969 Mint (Unser/Unser/Jones 3rd contested due to driver change as was Unser and Unser and finished Bobby Unser and Parnelli who crashed his bronco day 1).

Attachments

TRAVISD

Question- when I search the archives the most recent year in the Offroad section I find is 1979 nothing newer, how did you get to the 1989 1000?

Use the search feature and I searched 1989 Baja, 1990 Baja, etc

They also have a bunch of Parker pics and other races, like Barstow, Mint, Frontier 500. Search the year and the event name.

This pic I searched: 1992 Parker and wala

92 PARKER C.jpg