Pflueger Racing Driver & 2 - TT lineup!

Gabe Lara

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com
Just a quick note to quell any rumours -

Raising the bar yet again, Pflueger Racing will be campaigning 2 Trophy Trucks for the upcoming Baja 1000!
The ever competitive Trophy Truck "Atilla" will once again be making his trek into Baja, and debuting after a much anticipated wait, will be the new Trevor Harris designed "Dirty Harry".
(yes, you read it correctly, ALAN'S NEW TRUCK!)

Our driver lineup is as follows:
Alan Pflueger
Ricky Johnson
Dan Ragland
Travis Coyne
Ted Hunnicutt

Riding/ navigating with this awesome driver lineup are the following team members:

Mike Emerson
Willie Valdez
Dave Tounget
Brandon Wells

An official press release is to follow shortly.

See you in Baja!

zjohnson

RDC Crypto
Now you gotta ask yourself, do you feel lucky? well do ya?

Can't wait to see "Dirty Harry" in action . . . Best of luck to the flyin hawaiin crew

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
RDC Crypto
good luck boys and girls

pictures would be nice:)

AlaskaBaja

RDC Crypto
So, who thinks they'll finish 1st and 2nd?

bajafoolin'

RDC Crypto
"Atilla" is the #28 right, and will start second at the 1000? "Dirty Harry" I assume will start at the rear correct? Who will drive what for the 1000? I would imagine Alan will drive #28 due to starting position and points chase, does he plan to spend time in the new truck? If Alan were to drive the new truck, it would lead me to believe he is counting himself and the #28 out of the points championship. Not to belittle the other talented drivers but I figure if hes in it to win, he'd be in it (the 28 that it). Sounds like the new truck is just going for testing.

Any comments?

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
Actually, he can name "Dirty Harry" as the #28 truck and take it off the line in the 2nd spot, and just slap a different # on Attila right?

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
I would imagine the other truck will race as #25. Ted Hunnicutt is listed on the entry list with that number.

bajafoolin'

RDC Crypto
Actually, he can name "Dirty Harry" as the #28 truck and take it off the line in the 2nd spot, and just slap a different # on Attila right?

not positive on this one but I think SCORE regs do not allow TT to change numbers during the season. It is my understanding that Dirty Harry cannot start in the place of #28 Atilla.

I thought #77 has already raced this season so I don't think Harry can take that spot either. desertracer2001 are you sure or just assuming Travis #77 will be Dirty Harry? I don't know anything about #25 but he starts second to last or something, so no difference there.

correct me if I'm wrong