Pflueger Racing

Hoffmanmtspt

Reaction
I would like to take a minute to thank everyone involved in this teams outstanding performance.
Winning 3 races in a row is not some thing that just happens
This group of volunteers that has been put together is second to none. And with there dedication to winning
I expect a lot more trophies !!!!
I would also thank Alan and Dan for some awesome driving.
Once again thanks Guys & Girls

cleartoy

Reaction
I know one of the chasers (Richard G) and he is very hard working, and knowlegeable.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Congrats to you, Alan, Dan, Mike, and the crew, John!
Its a well deserved win, and a great path you guys are making for yourselves.

Sounds like I missed an incredible race... I had no doubt you guys could pull it off!

-Gabe

rt_racer

Reaction
congradulations John on the nice prep , now if we can get you to go to sleep at Terrible Towns all will be well. lol. the truck looked fast through the 219 mm.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Yes a huge congratulations goes out to Pflueger Racing and Hoffman Motorsports. They will be the team to beat next year. They are three for three now since they have been paired up, That is great odds. I would put my money on them for next season. I even heard Alan looked like a young Robby Gordon at the 1000 keeping that right pedal mashed to the floor. Alan you are the man. Mike Emerson has some serious cajones to be seated next to him also. Great job everyone over there. The whole team is cool as hell too. Could not happen to a better bunch of guys.. Congrats from Race-Dezert.com

"faster than it looks"

Junior

Reaction
I would also like to congratulate the Fearless one on his Baja 1000 victory. He never lifted when he came by me. It was some nasty stuff with twists and turns also. Great work.

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>