Pflueger Team?

la2baja

Familia
RDC Crypto
Hmmmmm, One direct answer and the rest gobbly gook. And I'm not so sure even the direct answer is correct..........well, politically correct maybe.....

Oh well, as "The Church Lady" on SNL" used to say: "Never mind!"

Thanks for clarity Andy.

Sorry for gobbly gook Chase 2. Got A.D.D.

I am sure John is right about mex only and CORR. Inside scoop and all.

FAF07

RDC Crypto
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=5g4DgQayaOw&feature=related"]YouTube - Ace Ventura Austrian Trainer[/ame]

Sorry...I JUST HAD TOO!!

What happend to John??

He got let go from Pflueger Racing. Heard this from a very reliable source too.

xjchaser

RDC Crypto
Oh well, as "The Church Lady" on SNL" used to say: "Never mind!"[/QUOTE]

Rosana Dandana :D

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
RDC Crypto
Used to be Southern California, Good Riddance!
Oh well, as "The Church Lady" on SNL" used to say: "Never mind!"

Rosana Dandana :D[/QUOTE]

Roseanne Roseannadanna,

"Well Chase, it just goes to show you, it's always something, you either got a toenail in your hamburger or toilet paper clinging to your shoe."

Gabe Lara

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com
Allow me to chime in as this post went to the dogs real quick...

There have been alot of changes recently within the Pflueger Racing Team.
Unfortunately, John Hoffman is no longer a part of the team.

We just returned from TT testing Lucerne Valley this week, and will be doing some "top secret" location testing with the crew from Ohlins next week.

CORR-
We are in fact focusing more on CORR, as Jim Baldwin is taking the CORR series to another level with the awesome NBC deal, and extended series. KMC Wheels has stepped up big time, and with our new Pro 2 being built, we believe we will definitely be a force to contend with for the Pro 2 Championship.

SCORE-
We are scheduled to test in Baja next week, both trucks. We will be racing the 3 Baja races. Alan & the team loves racing in Baja, and we will continue to do so.

Spina Boy

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com

We just returned from TT testing Lucerne Valley this week, and will be doing some "top secret" location testing with the crew from Ohlins next week.

CORR-
We are in fact focusing more on CORR, as Jim Baldwin is taking the CORR series to another level with the awesome NBC deal, and extended series. KMC Wheels has stepped up big time, and with our new Pro 2 being built, we believe we will definitely be a force to contend with for the Pro 2 Championship.

SCORE-
We are scheduled to test in Baja next week, both trucks. We will be racing the 3 Baja races. Alan & the team loves racing in Baja, and we will continue to do so.

yea, what gabe said!

Chase 2

RDC Crypto

CORR-

SCORE-

That's what I wanted to know, thank you Gabe!

A

Andy McMillin

You're joking about the "top secret" thing right? Because I don't anybody really gives a rats ass anymore.....LOL! JK.

CORR-

SCORE-

randy s

RDC Crypto
You're joking about the "top secret" thing right? Because I don't anybody really gives a rats ass anymore.....LOL! JK.

top secret spot. prolly pretty close to a parts house i bet. just teasin'. good luck.

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
RDC Crypto
John Hoffman is no longer a part of the team. becuase he going to transfer other team to race if i m right or wrong he decide not be with Pflueger Racing Team. ?

Chase 2

RDC Crypto
John Hoffman is no longer a part of the team. becuase he going to transfer other team to race if i m right or wrong he decide not be with Pflueger Racing Team. ?

Representing the DA in true form. Could someone please translate?

mattb

RDC Crypto

I think you guys are being hard on him... Think of him as Yoda.

A

Andy McMillin

Hey take it easy on Kicker, he is trying his best!!! You are getting way better kicker! Keep up the practice!

JGunn

Lone Gunnman
RDC Crypto