Pfluegers Porter TT Sneak Shots

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
We will have a bunch more pictures up around Monday including a skunk of a right hand drive Class 1 that the Porter Crew is also building for a South Africa customer. We took some pics of Sourapas's new Truggy also being finished by the Porter crew, we might be able to post a few of it on the message board with Steves blessing.

Bryan_D

Reaction
that thing is sick. Any idea on what kind of budget they have to work with for that thing. Also the truggy is for fun or race???

GOD BLESS THE USA!!
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Donahoe

Reaction
Damm thats perdy

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
What are some of the differences between Pfuegers and Steve/Damien's?

The truggy is for running parts to the truck as a lot of the parts are interchangeable and possibly a few races.

I can only lead you to water, I cannot force you to drink it.

Porterrace

Reaction
The main differences are small but look for changes upfront in construction, and in the back with fuel cell and tires. Sorry we covered up the hood but it will be worth the wait trust me.

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
designed for 39" tires?

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
I noticed the front suspension rear bulkhead is different,Looks as if a power rack is being used? Why use what would seem to be more complicated box-to-slider system on Damens truck?

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
The large power rack wasn't available or proven at the time Damen's truck was built.On my truck I have 4 races on a large Howe power rack with great results so far.

BEERMAN

Porterrace

Reaction
The truck is also a few inches narrower, but the body is quite a bit smaller and makes the truck look a little more delicate. This truck will definately have a completely different look when you guys see it, maybe at the pamona expo?

Porterrace

Reaction
By the way our website will be greatly updated any day now. By wednesday night for sure. check it out.