Phoenix Off-roaders?

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Whos all from Phoenix and we were thinking of those on this site to all get together and meet somewhere. Comment on your thoughts on this idea.

Thread from the dead.. 11 years ago.. wow..

Same question but with a profit motive lol.. ..My wife is opening a Mexican restaurant and bar near I-10 and 75th ave in a few weeks.. She would love to host an off road night or party event.

We relocated from Cali to Phoenix and race a Jeepspeed in BITD..

Attachments

• taquitos and beer location.jpg
    taquitos and beer location.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 172
  • Mint 400 2013 jump.jpg
    Mint 400 2013 jump.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 131

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Thread from the dead.. 11 years ago.. wow..

Same question but with a profit motive lol.. ..My wife is opening a Mexican restaurant and bar near I-10 and 75th ave in a few weeks.. She would love to host an off road night or party event.

We relocated from Cali to Phoenix and race a Jeepspeed in BITD..
Over on dezertrangers they talk about having meet-ups rather often. Next time I'm on the west side of Phoenix I'll have to stop by the place.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Thanks I will take a look at the site.. Open in two weeks.. Full Bar, Beer and Tacos plus proceeds to fund a little Racing on the side..woohoo.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Over on dezertrangers they talk about having meet-ups rather often. Next time I'm on the west side of Phoenix I'll have to stop by the place.

Open on 11/8 for biz.. 7710 W Lower Buckeye.. Phoenix, AZ.. 75th and Lower Buckeye.. mention RDC and get beer 1 free!

Dez Rangers site I cant seem to get a log in access email.. when it happens I will post there a meet up invite.. Thanks!

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction

free beer!?!? ill be there ;)

Tomorrow's the big day for you guys. Good luck my friend.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Thanks Guys.. opening was a success.. please come by for a cold one and great food.. ask for Maria my wife for the "Racer Deal"

Attachments

• TNB Front Door.jpg
    TNB Front Door.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 134
  • TNB beer.jpg
    TNB beer.jpg
    938.1 KB · Views: 140
  • TNB Hot Sonoran.jpg
    TNB Hot Sonoran.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 139
  • TNB Pork Taco.jpg
    TNB Pork Taco.jpg