Phone Number needed

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Does anyone have a number for John Bakers new shop in Costa Mesa, or a name of the shop? Thank you in advance.

Tyson

Reaction
HIs website is <font color=red> Check It</font color=red>

jeff

Reaction
Try these... it's a shot in the dark but...

Domain: BAKERMOTORSPORTS.NET
Registrar: DomainBank.com

Administrative Contact:
Baker, John bakerrace@aol.com
1760 Monrovia ave #C-11
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
US
(PHONE) 9496455260 (FAX) 9496455262

Aloha

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
Yeah that's John's shop. I can't verify the #'s til I can get home and check (that's why I didn't post bfore John) but everything looks right. You gonna go and check out the progress on John's exploder John? (man that's a lot of John's in that sentence) Steve

Tyson

Reaction
His Exploder is awesome too. Huge front end travel then the cantilever (SP?) rear end whew. Alot of time and money in that thing.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

evan_clanin

Reaction
hell that looks like a tt exploder

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Yeah that explorer looks really clean. I have not seen his shop yet and have not talked to him since he moved from Penhall and I told him I would stop by the new shop once he got settled. I think I have given him enough time to get settled. I will see if I can get a few shots of the explorer and anything else he has over there..

Steve, way too manys Johns in one paragraph, It even confused me and I was being talked about.

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
Yeah Jonh - I was gonna break it down to calling you John_B but that wouldn't have worked either! Anyway, post some pics of the exploder. I haven't seen it in person since it was stock and he came to pick up the rear glass for it. Steve

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
Seen all those, but looked again yesturday just for fun. Steve

DMSRACE

Reaction
ANYBODY HAVE DAN FRESH'S PHONE NUMBER??? I LOANED HIS GUYS SOME SNAP-ON WIRE CRIMPERS AT HENDERSON AND NEVER GOT THEM BACK. THANKS.

KEVIN

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....