Photographers at the 1000?

desertspeed

There used to be a master list of desert photographers on here but it is pretty outdated. I am looking for some pics of my truck (#1433) from the 1000 and am hoping some photographers will post up here.

I have found www.mybajaphoto.com and Kohler who started a thread here, but it would be great for any other photographers to post a link to their gallery.

I want to give you money :)

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
I can't seem to find the tracking data anymore, so if you can tell me when you were between m82 - m84 I can check to see if I caught video of you. I got most teams but none of the bikes or quads. I have not figured out how to make one long movie yet, but I'll post it online if I mange to create it.

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
I can't seem to find the tracking data anymore, so if you can tell me when you were between m82 - m84 I can check to see if I caught video of you. I got most teams but none of the bikes or quads. I have not figured out how to make one long movie yet, but I'll post it online if I mange to create it.
BTW I don't want your money, and the offer stands for anyone who PMs me. We were about 82 - 84 miles down the track. I'd need to know what time you were in that area. I don't have everyone, but I have a fair number of teams. In some video I can't tell the vehicle number though. Ha, no claim to quality.

desertspeed

We were one of the last classes to start, and i was down for 40 min at rm 35, so prob around 6 or so? White crewcab f150 with a windshield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
I'll upload to dropbox and make a new post including auto numbers. People can go download what they want.
Unfortunately we bailed and headed back about 5pm after the class 11s came through. I have some white trucks that I can't ID, but we might have missed you.

Rory

Crayola Killer
#1350, we were coming through about mid pack of the UTV's at the time I'm guessing.

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
#1350, we were coming through about mid pack of the UTV's at the time I'm guessing.
I think I either missed you or I can't read your number. I posted a new thread with a link to the videos. You might be one I could not read. Please check the new thread for the link.

ace_photo

GET SOME
We got you and everyone else. Still working on our upload. We came home with over 15k images. Start to finish.

51rcr

anyone have any of V511 vintage scrambler at the back. looking for a few good pictures.