Photos and Video from V2R?

LAPoliceGear.com

Reaction
We passed a lot of photographers at V2R. Can't wait to see pics. Who will be selling pics from the race? You guys going to post here when pics are ready to view or buy?

Also there was a chopper that seemed to being filming us or taking pictures of us trying to real in a TT from MM 150 to about the underpass crossing at MM 160. I would love to know who that was in the chopper. Would give left nut for chopper footage :)

Sean
LAPG

J Prich

Reaction
We passed a lot of photographers at V2R. Can't wait to see pics. Who will be selling pics from the race? You guys going to post here when pics are ready to view or buy?

Also there was a chopper that seemed to being filming us or taking pictures of us trying to real in a TT from MM 150 to about the underpass crossing at MM 160. I would love to know who that was in the chopper. Would give left nut for chopper footage :)

Sean
LAPG
Hey Sean, in the future, hit up @EBryant with Turn2. Their helo footage is not free, but its much less expensive than sacrificing a testicle! Check out their stuff, they do great work.

EBryant

Reaction

Sean
LAPG
Gonna pass on the left nut...but it may have been one of our choppers. I'll let you know what we have as soon as we go through all of it.