Photoshop Help!

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
I tried posting this over on DezertRangers,but it turned into "I'm an idiot for not knowing Photoshop." So I will give it a try here.

I suck at photoshop as bad as Rosie O'donnell does at losing weight! For the person who wants to help me out, I will by you a RDC shirt, or donate $20.00 bucks to your paypal account or favorite charity. I'm not looking for someone to just use the paint brush, I can do that. I'm looking for someone who is wiling to take a few minutes and build a realistic paint job. I've seen some pretty creative cats on here who have some serious skills. So I'm willing to pay for there talent and time.

A buddy has this 81 camaro that he wants to do a paint job on. He wants to see a red & blue stripe from the top of the B pillar were it meets the rear window to the bottom front corner of the door. Go from the front of the door handle then go 45 degrees up from there. Then swoosh it to hit the front bottom corner of the door. The stripes would touch each other. At full scale,each stripe would be about two to three inches wide. Everything foward of the stripes would be black. From the stripes back the car would be silver. Then, if you can reverse that. If you come up with a better way or style of doing the stripes or even A better color scheme, Have at it!
Thanks again.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Oh Com'on! There has to be someone who has some skills and needs a RDC shirt?????? Anyone.......Bueller........Bueller.........Bueller!

jo maoma

Heisenberg
not sure i get the shape of the stripes?

DezertDamzel

I'm studying photography and I'm learning alot about photoshop I can try my best to help you

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
not sure i get the shape of the stripes?
See attached pic and thanks! I put a few pics up on another site and this guy eat,sleep and crap CS3, but he made his own paint job(which was ugly as hell) first and said the one I wanted was lame. So he refused to do it. It kind of made me laugh.

I'm studying photography and I'm learning alot about photoshop I can try my best to help you
I'm sure your best will be a hell of alot better then what I can do!

Attachments

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
if i had the time it would be a different story. but i dont think that the stripes you are seeking are going to turn out the way you want them too. but i could be wrong. good luck.. here is one i did for a car on here a while back

Attachments

trent06

Mush
Jo Maoma pulls through! I like the second one with the Silver front and Black back. Reason being is I think the Black on the hoodscoop offsets the paint really well!

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
nicely done!

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Dude,you frickin rock! Thanks alot! I tried that for hours and came up empty. (my wife tells me the same thing) PM me your address and pick a shirt or hat out that you want!