pics from my VORE (quite a few)

glamiskid395

Reaction
VORE- Vegas off-road Experience

around 10 am.
getting acquanted(sp?) with Mike and the Trucks.
Mike and Chuck gave each of us a quick test run in the trucks to get comfortable with them. they were even nice enough to give my dad and sister a quick ride.

all of us, getting ready to head out on the 50+ mile trip from jean to primm to henderson

these last ones are from the end, when we made it back to the dry lake bed.

sorry for so many pictures.
i have a few videos, i will post those up once i put them all together and edited.

it was a VERY FUN experience and i encourage everyone to do it, if they can.
over the summer, i was told, they will do night tours, starting at 5 or 6 and ending around 10 or 11 maybe later, since it gets so hot out there.

glamiskid395

Reaction
Looks like the former Baja Experience trucks?

correct!
same builder not same truck. these 2 are a year old. the other 2 are in texas, and they are planning to have 12 for a new class.

Pops

Reaction
Sounded like a great experience!!!

Any suggestions for the next wave of drivers?

Pops

glamiskid395

Reaction
instructors did not tell us some basics. such as the trucks have quick steer (we knew that) but if u didnt know that, u can get into alot of danger.
check over trucks during a driver change or stop(loose bolts etc). wear a flame resistant suit(they suggest it, but dont enforce it). and if u have it, bring helmet skirt(not sure of the name) because the engine is right behind you, when driving, the engine engages the VOX and you cant hear the other drivers very well.

any other questions post them up!