Pic's of the old team nissan race trucks?

bajakirby23

Reaction
Pic\'s of the old team nissan race trucks?

Does anyone have any pic's of the old team nissan race truck driven by Mears or Johnson. i am looking for anything but mostly of the cage and the suspension. also any good pic's of Low Sr's class 7 or the mears stadium trucks. thanks for any help. nismo rocks

desertratt

Reaction
Re: Pic\'s of the old team nissan race trucks?

i have some up close pix that i didnt post in my album that i can send you if you like?

Dave_G

Reaction

RE: "any good pic's of Low Sr's class 7 "

Funny you should mention that.... Just the other night I ran across an old VHS tape with a CompCom Radio sticker on it. (Jim Russell's company if I remember right...) I put it in the VHS player and turns out it's a documentary on Spencer's Nissan race team from the 80's called "Hidden Hero's". Lots of good action shots as well as behind the scene logistics.

Dave

ntsqd

Reaction

Tom Lee of Lee Mfg Co. has one up on his wall you ought to go look at. One of the promo pics signed by Mears.

tedmales

Reaction

funny how what was the top of the line looks like compared to what some of the companies are putting out for street trucks now.

bajakirby23

Reaction

thanks guys keep them coming i need more so my fab guy can get a good look to design my suspension. nissans kicked butt back in the day and soon will be kicking it again.

Crashbig

Reaction

Yeah I'll second that, time for Nissans to make a come back.

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction

Nissan gave out ten or so of the fullsize trucks to the major suspension fab shops to develop kits for them.Trying to keep the aftermarket co. right on top of things.

bajakirby23

Reaction

hey guys keep the pics coming i need more

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction

Have you checked Spencer low site Spencer low

DANKFAB

Reaction

That Nissan short course truck is f!$# sick! I have never seen a Nissan fully tubed before. Nice!

bajakirby23

Reaction

yes i have checked SLR i talk with him every once and awhile. he has a sic frontier, and is helping me find some old race fenders.

slimjim

Reaction

I pulled out some of the older pics, and found a really nice nissan pic. I am scanning some of them to add to the old school gallery.

Attachments