pictures by our screen names

slimjim

Reaction
small question: sometimes i see peoples pictures or avitars (or whatever) by their names, and sometimes not. howcome?

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
most of our avitars come from other websites and if that website is having trouble then the avitar wont show I know my one on dezertragers.com always comes and goes....Mike

slimjim

Reaction
i think there might be another answer. neither of our pictures show up on this thread, but in the custom dash thread in the shop forum, everybody's is showing. just wondering if they are "turned on" for certain threads or what.

michael_loomis

Reaction
ya ... they work fine for me too , ive always seen both of your guys pics

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
<font color="red"> Uhhh, I dont see anyones...I can see them when I view someones profile? But not on the boards...can you guys see mine? </font color>
HEHE..I just went on "My Home" if you go to display prefences, at the bottom it asks if you wanna view other peoples pictures with there post...just click yes...

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Maybe its a security issue on your personal machine.. I have no clue. I know I can see them on some machines and not on others. It is a problem of the hosting server going down sometimes but that would not explain why you see them on some threads. Hold on, I will call CSI, they solve everything.

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Avitars can now be uploaded. On the previous software you had to provide the hosting for it...and give us the URL.. Then sometimes those other side either block our requests to show them or are simply unavailable.