Pictures refuse to open in Firefox?

TauMau

Reaction
Website
www.wisdomracing.com
When I click on an attached picture in a thread, the screen turns dark but nothing else happens. No "Next" "Prev" or "Close" icons and the picture doesn't load. This is only for Firefox...pics work in IE though.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Website
www.socalmotocross.com
Also having problems using Firefox. Login page will not redirect. Adds on the right will not load. Using Windows 7. Also, will not redirect after post. Edit page tab will not open. Had to try it a few times before it would.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Also having problems using Firefox. Login page will not redirect. Adds on the right will not load. Using Windows 7. Also, will not redirect after post. Edit page tab will not open. Had to try it a few times before it would.

I am having the same problem with the pics not opening using Firefox and Windows 7, a problem ticket has been opened with the IT dept.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
I use firefox the pics open just fine IF I'm not logged on. If I log on I can't see poop. WTH?

200MPHTape

Reaction
I'm using FireFox also and getting the same thing, some times they load some times the don't. I found that clicking the pic a second time makes them seem to load better, I think it has to do with the site. When clicking to get to another thread, sometimes it just sits there and have to click the stop, then try again and it will go right there?