Pigs Unite!!!

Brice

Keep the 650s alive. Who-ever switched over to those little 450s are traitors! ;)

My new to me 650. Second one i have owned :)

Thanks Lance!

troyharper

DA Meatball
HAHA ive got both!

Dezertpilot

Shazaam

Amen brother, the thing will go anywhere the 450 will, with more comfort. we race a 450 and prerun on 650's, and I'll never get rid of the 6 5 0. all hail the brp.

Dezertpilot

Brice

how much/where did you get your stator rewound?

great looking bikes!

michael_loomis

psssh... you new school guys...

Im still rockin a 600!!! :D

Chase 2

psssh... you new school guys...

Im still rockin a 600!!! :D
DUDE!! I've still got my 94 XR600 race bike (in addition to my 07 CRF450x race bike). Play riding in Baja, the 600 is da bomb, I'll never sell that bike, it's bullet proof and comfy too!

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
I still have my 1991 XR600 it's the one that i won the 1995 district 26 4 stroke desert championship with maybe It's time to dust the thing off and RIDE It. The thing has been mothballed since 1997 rat holed in my bike collection

troyharper

DA Meatball
My pig in Baja last weekend.
Holly sheite! i gotta show my buddies this...theve been callin ME the exxon valdez!!!
What is that ,6 gal? Oh man!

michael_loomis

DUDE!! I've still got my 94 XR600 race bike (in addition to my 07 CRF450x race bike). Play riding in Baja, the 600 is da bomb, I'll never sell that bike, it's bullet proof and comfy too!
Haha... I love my 6 hundy.. I pre ran the SNORE race on it this past weekend. I love it until I lay it over on the right side. Floods out and wont start! Its ok after a couple kicks if it drops on the left... I dont get it..