Pikes peak!

Hayward Racing

That was pretty cool I've never actually seen the Pikes competition but hiked it with my grandfather in the 90's.

HDRA1

The Godfather
that is the one race in the US i havent been to it is on my list i will go cook for the team you go with childress:D

1fastbean

Rookie
Good job on the win! It's a shame that they are paving most of the hill which is due to be complete 2012.:mad:

I hope I could make a race before all the dirt is gone.

trent06

Mush
Wow 11 seconds is huge! Congrats Mikey very cool. I am planning on going this year and it is going to be my first time, I will be there for the entire thing all practice days, etc. Any suggestions you would give me? Thanks.

Trent

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Wow 11 seconds is huge! Congrats Mikey very cool. I am planning on going this year and it is going to be my first time, I will be there for the entire thing all practice days, etc. Any suggestions you would give me? Thanks.

Trent
Be prepared to be up early everyday on the hill by 3am practice starts at like 5:30 and is over by 9.. Brings warm clothes if you are going to go towards the top it rains and snows every year...Dont drink beer as the effects are much greater at 14,000 feet

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Be prepared to be up early everyday on the hill by 3am practice starts at like 5:30 and is over by 9.. Brings warm clothes if you are going to go towards the top it rains and snows every year...Dont drink beer as the effects are much greater at 14,000 feet
What are you talking about Mike? That's an excellent reason to drink beer!!! :D

michael_loomis

I dunno Mike... not very impressive... a semi posted a faster time!!

jajaja I'M JUST KIDDING!!! thats is awesome! I love seeing dezert trucks on pavement!

JD Durfey

I wouldn't exactly call that truck a "semi"

How much of the climb is now paved. I remember when most of it was dirt. Are you racing it this year Mike?