Pinky II

racer951

RDC Crypto
Introducing the new Bantilan/Bosse' entry. Due to test late August/Early September.

Attachments

• IMG_1185.JPG
    IMG_1185.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 678
  • IMG_1184.JPG
    IMG_1184.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 1,117
  • IMG_1191.JPG
    IMG_1191.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 655

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
How did you mask everything off for paint. just kidding. Looks good

Mike_Cohen

RDC Crypto
Website
www.RacerXms.com
Cory,

AWESOME, SIMPLY AWESOME!!! How many kilograms does she weigh in eh? I assume metric is the scale of choice in the great white north! Keep up the great work and let us know if we can be of any assistance.

On another note, any plans for a super duper big Class 9 race like the MORE one year before?

Good Luck!
Mike

racer951

RDC Crypto
For some reason my uncle just wanted to build a 9 car with a pan, so that's what he did. To keep the weight down he's being anal about everything else so we'll see when she gets on the scales at the end of the month.

Oh and the Canada thing was just a joke for Jeff, the car is in Ventura right now. I'm on a 6-month contract which is up in 2 weeks so I'll be back soon to test her out before doing who knows what in an undetermined location.

Last edited:

ACME

RDC Crypto
Cory, the only problem I see with PinkyII is she's not pink???? Looking good, I like you representing for my familia up north EH, Winnipeg Rules! Trophy 9 vs PinkyII huh, I got $5.00 American that says Cory's sister (the fast Bantilian) can smoke FFFfffrancis, any takers? PS Glad to hear your coming home!

9rocky

RDC Crypto
Battle of the show cars, Pinky II vs. T9. Looks really good!!

Shred918

RDC Crypto
Very nice looking car!

Ok call me the stupid guy but am I looking at a class 9 Baja? If that is the case would that be an issue regarding how heavy that thing will be?

ACME

RDC Crypto
Stupid! (JK! SORRY JEFF I COULDN'T RESIST!!!). Pinky Er', Cory has a history with rolly polley 9's, we're just glad he wised up and is coming home to his ACME brethren after his exile to the frozen norte'. Wemissed you and Gene at the races! ?: What's the wheelbase on this one L&R? What is the plan once you get back to SB? I'm hopen a brief stint locally, then Sacramento, maybe onto a VA addy after that Penn Ave.!